Hyborian Age Novels

Auggie

Mongoose
Not that I've searched thoroughly, but has there been any discussion about the new series of novels of Hyborian Age Adventures? Was just wondering since I just finished the series with Kern Wolf-Eye and am about to begin the Stygian series.

Any possibilities of Mongoose doing anything with this material, even though it is not canon? I'd be interested in any feedback from fellow gamers and fans :D

mongoose are launching their book and graphic novel arm sometimes next year with a host of sci-fi goodies so if you have some ideas talk to matt (link on contact bit of main site) I would love a conan line of fan fiction not rewrites but new views of conans world would rock 8)

Auggie said:
Not that I've searched thoroughly, but has there been any discussion about the new series of novels of Hyborian Age Adventures? Was just wondering since I just finished the series with Kern Wolf-Eye and am about to begin the Stygian series.

Any possibilities of Mongoose doing anything with this material, even though it is not canon? I'd be interested in any feedback from fellow gamers and fans :D
Well, there are a couple of threads that I've noticed. I'll put in links below. Note that both threads contain spoilers if you haven't read the books, and people hate the books while others say they're okay. Me personally will skip them.

Anyway, here's Scion of the Serpent (the Stygian stories), and
CONAN pastiche + KERN trilogy: excellent reviews.

Thanks for the information and links. I guess I'm one of the few that enjoyed the first series of novels....looking forward to the Anok, Heretic of Stygia series.

Back