Londo: "There you see, I am going to live."
G'Kar: "So it would seem. Well it is an imperfect universe."
Londo: "Bastard!""
G'Kar: "Monster!"
Londo: "Fanatic!"
G'Kar: "Murderer!"
Londo: "You are insane!"
G'Kar: "And that is why we'll win."
Londo: "Go be the ambassador to Babylon 5. It will be an easy assignment. Oh, I hate my life."
G'Kar: "So do I."
Londo: "Shut up!"

Nick

Burger said:
Any uses for the Troligan? :p
Well three of them are still worse than a Neroon. :D

But really why take a Neroon when you can taka a Sharkaan, a Morshin and Something Else instead. Double the Laser ADs and it might be worth it.

Centauri: An Adira, excellent I'll have one.
Narn: War/Armageddon you say? Decisions, decisions....
EA: Nemesis, Warlock yes please.
Brivoki/Z'Tack well appearances, aside they are pretty fine ships.

captainsmirk said:
Locutus9956 said:
the words of Londo Mollari 'It is an imperfect universe' :p

Wasn't it G'Kar who said that?

As in:
Londo: "There you see, I am going to live."
G'Kar: "So it would seem. Well it is an imperfect universe."
Londo: "Bastard!""
G'Kar: "Monster!"
Londo: "Fanatic!"
G'Kar: "Murderer!"
Londo: "You are insane!"
G'Kar: "And that is why we'll win."
Londo: "Go be the ambassador to Babylon 5. It will be an easy assignment. Oh, I hate my life."
G'Kar: "So do I."
Londo: "Shut up!"

Nick

This brought to mind another good quote:

Bester: "She's a Blip. By all rights, I should arrest her and take her back with me."
Sheridan: "Oh, you could do that... And I could nail your head to table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'Ma'Ra. But it's an imperfect world and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it!"
:twisted:

Only not to pretty on the nemesis imho are the small batman sidewings... the model kinda `grows` on you in the flesh compared to on a picture.

Anyaways, the EA armageddon ships arent to bad. Tried it tonight vs a Brivioki and Adira with a Warlock and a Nemesis...

EA had only 12 boresight beams vs 24 front arc beams, and 194 hull points vs 245, but the two little ships put up a great fight, and only two bad beam rounds (I`ll never get any decent scores on beams I fear, yeah well) resulting in only a single non-crit hit saved the Brivioki (I focussed on him first)...

Back