How wrong is it?

JMISBEST

Mongoose
How wrong is it for A Cop in any setting to deliberately ruin A Police investigation into A Suspected Serial Killer when the cop knows the guy is innocent but due to of fear of reprisals, the guys friends and his personal reputation can't save the guy from, if convicted, The Death Penalty for fear of reprisals against people that he values more then doing what he knows but can't prove is best with regards to ensuring true justice in a legal way?

If you know something. You can prove something. Any law enforcement professional worth his badge (or warrant card, or laser badge) would present what he knows to his team, work to prove it in a correct and legal manner. Especially if it means they weren't actually pointed at the killer.

If he's a crooked cop, who is secretly the Emperors bastard son, with 7.294783947 billion credits hidden in his socks, and he can't come forward because the information was told to him in a dream from his mothers chickens, 14 of which visited him in his bedroom and explained that the guy was really innocent, and a pile of chickens in a trenchcoat was performing the murders for the chicken mob, but the cop had to go into witness protection and cant come forward or his mum will be eaten.

-Then- I have no answer.

CaladanGuard said:
If he's a crooked cop, who is secretly the Emperors bastard son, with 7.294783947 billion credits hidden in his socks, and he can't come forward because the information was told to him in a dream from his mothers chickens, 14 of which visited him in his bedroom and explained that the guy was really innocent, and a pile of chickens in a trenchcoat was performing the murders for the chicken mob, but the cop had to go into witness protection and cant come forward or his mum will be eaten.

-Then- I have no answer.

Fantastic! :lol:

It wasn't a pile of chickens in a trenchcoat, it was 3.142 chickens.

Yup, murdered by a chicken pi

CaladanGuard said:
. . . If he's a crooked cop, who is secretly the Emperors bastard son, with 7.294783947 billion credits hidden in his socks, . . .
-Then- I have no answer.
Best answer!

There must be a hundred thousand television episodes and cinematic experiences that cover this particular plot, and variations thereof.

Back