How to handle a idea so crazy it might actually work

JMISBEST

Mongoose
The Pcs Idea in A Campaign where I'm advising, aiding and assisting A Rookie GM have a idea as to have Oleb fund 3 2,400 ton Drinaxian Carriers whose weapons and Armour are both very heavy for their size, then have The Pcs and their ally both steal 1 and then Oleb claims the insurance, with the effect that The Newly restored, not even 6 weeks old, Kingdom of Drinax gain 3Drinaxian Carriers whose weapons and Armour are both very heavy for their size for the same effective cost as 1

Should me and The Rookie GM that I'm advising, aiding and assisting let them try based on the fact that its got at least a decent chance of working on account that no one in any realistic position to stop it would think someone would do that to Drinax when at least on Paper they are allies of The Imperium, The Strend and The Floranni, are friends of The Zhodanni and the other 3 lesser powers and have mutually beneficial trade, tech-exchange and none-aggression pacts with both The Hierate and The Glorious Empire. All of which The Rookie GM that I'm advising, aiding and assisting and her players ran for 3.88 real-life years and 59.2 in-game years before their old advisor left due to his mother falling ill and I took over. Please advise

PS Gramma has always been my worst subject and I've tried a lot to improve and am far better then I was less then 5 months before I started using this site, plus I'm autistic in a way that results in my Gramma only making sense to me. Sorry

Back