How Big Will Your Games Get . . . . . . . .

How Big Will Your Games Get

• 1,000 Points (or less) is big enough for me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2,000 Points is about right.

• 3,000 Points for sure!

• 4,000 Points is as big as I want to go.

• 5,000 Points is for me!

• 6,000 Points or more (I'm crazy)!!!!!

• Total voters
Just for Fun!

What is the BIGGEST sized game (in points) you could possibly concieve yourself playing in the future

I've already started planning my next 1k of Bugs, meaning my Games will be on 3k - but I actually fancy doing them even bigger!

I'm thinking 6,000 Points on occasion (for an all weekend game).

How about everybody else?!?!?!

I going for 4000 because everything longer than that takes up too much time. And besides I barley have enought points ofr 2000 point games

I (personally) put 6k, as I have friends who I play all weekend with - so it wouldn't be a problem leaving a game overnight (plus it would look sooooo cool)!

I've already collected about 3000 points and i haven't had a proper game yet (the local brain bug is not very fast when it comes to assembling the troops)
so i guess 6000+ is my answer:)

I'm going for 6000 or more because I think the sky's the limit and that's probably the size of the game I'll be running at the Mongoose Open Day.

Hmm, was that for each side ( :lol: ) or the the entire game session? I'm planning something in the future, but your poll question doesn't go high enough... :wink:

by the end of the summer ill have 5000, and thats with 60 warriors

By the beggining of next summer hopefully Ill be up to 200 warriors.

I totally Plan on owning and using a 10,000 point bug force.

I went for 6000, not because I plan to own 6000 points of any one army (Though I may wind up doing so someday anyway!) but because my local gaming group likes doing mega-battle style battles. Where you'll have 3-5 people per side show up with 2000 point armies each. And duke it out over an 8x6 table, just for kicks. It's loads of fun, takes an entire day, about 12-14 hours, to play. But it's awesome just to watch.

And rightly so :) I rank the Mongoose Open Days as two of the best days I've had, open or otherwise :mrgreen:

Since I have more than 6000 pts in MI painted already I wold definatley like to put on a game that large. After the next tanker and rippler's release I should have almost that many bugs as well.

Major Chaos said:
Since I have more than 6000 pts in MI painted already I wold definatley like to put on a game that large. After the next tanker and rippler's release I should have almost that many bugs as well.

OMG thats impressive!

this poll proves or at least supports my theory that SST is meant for bigger games, or at least a lot easier on bigger game play

most problems from big games comes from having more than 2 ppl involved, its alot faster if you have just 2 ppl going at each other with 10,000 points each than say 3Vs3

mind 3V3 can be more fun though

Back