Hover Car Prototype

scotherns

Mongoose
I've been working on a prototype hover car to use in GOMC-1 - pictures at:

http://wwgallery.pcinfoman.com/displayimage.php?pos=-4798

I intend to have lots of interchangeable parts to allow many different models - I will post pictures here when more are ready.

Any suggestions for things you would like to see included?

Steve

Binars said:
Nice......very nice.....will we get a chance to use the template?
When it's finished, I will submit it as a WorldWorks kitbash (meaning you can buy a download of it for a very low price.)

It is based on a vehicle in WorldWorks 'Bits of Mayhem' set, so you will need to own a copy of that to use it (well worth getting in its own right of course!).

Cheers,

Steve

Another prototype is ready.

(Link to full image)
http://wwgallery.pcinfoman.com/displayimage.php?pos=-4799

(Thumbnail)
thumb_Flying_car_prototype2.JPG

Steve

Arabin said:
Surprised nobody else mentioned this, but the flying car mod was released last week.
- Flying Car
I knew had forgotten something - my bad :-(

Arabin said:
It does require the "Bits of Mayhem" set to build it though.
Actually it doesn't - you can make a full flying car with just the kitbash (but not ones exactly like those in the pictures). Of course having Bits of Mayhem will mean you can make more variations, and add the weapons and other bits to wheeled cars to sci-fi them up a bit -) Plus 'Bits' has so much cool stuff in it anyway!

Thanks for the reminder Arabin.

Steve

No probs. Sorry I was mistaken about needing Bits of Mayhem... I haven't actually picked it up yet, but I will soon.

Arabin

Arabin said:
No probs. Sorry I was mistaken about needing Bits of Mayhem... I haven't actually picked it up yet, but I will soon.
Well, traditionally kitbashes do require you to own the base set, and this one did for quite a long way through its development. The entire top of the car was unchanged from the standard 'bits' version (so I couldn't include it). Then I decided to produce an alternative top, which gave it enough parts for an entire hovercar on its own.

Steve

Back