Horror in Numalia Map?

flatscan

Mongoose
Hey Vincent N. Darlage and/or Eric K. Rodriguez,

I'm currently running my troupe through the Horror in Numalia scenario (loads of fun, btw) from Signs and Portents and the group is about to head to the tower at the end of the adventure. I like to use e-tiles and Photoshop to create play-mats for various locales but I noticed there is no map for the tower. Is there a map in existence that was edited out? The tower description refers to numbered items, suggesting there is a corresponding map. Any chance you can send it my way or make it available on the net (if it exists at all)?

I don't know anything about the Tower map, but don't miss Vincent Numalia's map and info on Thulsa's website...

Stoat,

So sorry for not getting to this sooner. That was probably the only adventure we have ever written where we didn't do a rough draft for the adventure for a skilled cartographer to copy and make a nicer draft.

We usually, at the very least, hand draw something out to give Mongoose an idea of what we are looking for, we did not do that in this situation.

I am sorry.

Eric in Vegas

EricKRod said:
Stoat,

So sorry for not getting to this sooner. That was probably the only adventure we have ever written where we didn't do a rough draft for the adventure for a skilled cartographer to copy and make a nicer draft.

We usually, at the very least, hand draw something out to give Mongoose an idea of what we are looking for, we did not do that in this situation.

I am sorry.

Eric in Vegas

No worries Erik. I've laid out something decent for this week's game based on the available descriptions in the PDF. Thanks for looking and for co-writing a kick-ass adventure!

Back