Homebrew Files - Anla'shok

Sommers

Mongoose
What is the policy on home-brewed ruels being posted up here? I have a 15 page pdf doc I made for my game on the history of the Anla'shok, some equipment, feats and prestige classes that I would like to share, or even have the publishers look at.

I don't know but I'd love for you to email it to me if you don't care. The rangers are playing a big part in our campeign and any bit helps!

paladin132@earthlink.net if you want to :)

Hey I would like to see what you came up with as well. Email me at novaguyver@hotmail.com I love the rangers adn well they will be starting to play a role in my campaign as well. So I would like as much info as I can get.

my emails is mgeller@geller.cncfamily.com so id love to see a copy of what you have... I have an idea of brining them into my Dragonstar Universe... and two i dont belive they have a problem posting home brew stuff here...

Okay, for the people that want to see it, does anyone have a website that I might post it to? I don't think I can attach files here, can I?

Looks great so far. Question, is this to go along with the experimental rules download? Or is this a stand alone. I ask because I am pilfering it as it's printing and was seeing the anlashok prestiege class. Looks GREAT though. Glad to see another person's take on the white star too!

Hi guys,

Just a quickie - you are more than welcome to post your own ideas and rules on these forums (or put them on your own web site). That is part of the reason we are here!

msprange said:
Hi guys,

Just a quickie - you are more than welcome to post your own ideas and rules on these forums (or put them on your own web site). That is part of the reason we are here!

Don't suppose that you would like to create a section for people like me to put them up, would you? 8)

Babylon 5 Aide said:
Looks great so far. Question, is this to go along with the experimental rules download? Or is this a stand alone. I ask because I am pilfering it as it's printing and was seeing the anlashok prestiege class. Looks GREAT though. Glad to see another person's take on the white star too!
This was written after I had seen the Minbari Preview (hence the mention of some items from that book) but not the Ranger pdf that was put up. I had already been working on this and while I saw that I thought that the classes I had did a little better job at covering the feel of the different characters I saw in the show and read in the books (Dreaming in the City of Sorrows especially).

::DROOL::

AWSOME!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!

ok... i am in controll...

Er... maybe not...

WOW

OK...

Now. I definitly like this. Awesome work on the history and the ceremonial write ups. Very nice. I am very excited (estatic?) over this. It's a great job, really. I had done up WhiteStar stats, and amazingly enough they are very close to your own. Little bit of validation for me, so thanks!

I definily like the 10 level anla'shok better. The other one was good, but I just like the feel of this character class better.

All in all a VERY NICE JOB! Thank you very much.

I to would greatly enjoy taking a look at this. jareth_valar@hotmail.com

Many thanks.

Jareth

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P-l-e-a-s-e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sidneykuhn@cox.net

Who really is disappointed that the Technomage book will be out before the Ranger book.

Sidney

I would like to see a copy also PLEASE :lol:

leslienicholls@blueyonder.co.uk

Back