• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't Care

• Total voters
Several questions here

Will Mongoose produce a fantastic set of aircraft - or is that far too much hopeful thinking
Where do you get the aircraft models from as shown on previous threads
Stupid Question - where can i get the TV series from - is it 'kids' tv or decent film style action???
Will any special film characters make an appearance in a possible expansion???
Will there be an expansion based on the film??? - the earlier kit???
Will there be an MI army boxed set?
Will MI platoon sets appear???
Will there be any tournaments etc???

Sorry for all those
I got the game from Salute after playing it there on Sat - Fantastic Job, best game i have seen in ages the rules are good etc.
I also got the MI infantry and Warriors boxed sets - so cannot wait for more!!!

1:yes they will
2: www.oldcrowmodels.com i think
3: amazon, kids series
4: dunno
5: yes, klendathu campaign book and core troopers
6 and 7: dunno
8: klendathu, august

there you go! i'd rather see a klendathu box set in august: plasma bug, core troopers and klendathu book.

Take a look at this thread: http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6295

It has loads of cool sites listed for alternate models (mostly in the first post).

And you can get the TV series cheap at www.sendit.com

wow greg, you are doing such a good job on keeping that thread alive i should just turn it over to you ;)

yeah all the mini sites are listed on the first post, all the rest is random jibber/jabber, and recommendations

byram said:
wow greg, you are doing such a good job on keeping that thread alive i should just turn it over to you ;)

yeah all the mini sites are listed on the first post, all the rest is random jibber/jabber, and recommendations

Mostly by snowman and byram!

Not me.

Yeah, that's right Danny boyo... :roll:

Hey, for everyone in the US, I just found this...

http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_item.asp?userid=99364159110898&searchID=537590&item_id=681631

If you don't have the movies yet, check it out! Now if only I had known about this before I signed up with Columiba House... :| Oh well...

Back