Have I missed anything?

Eryx

Mongoose
The last B5 books I bought were Into the Crucible & The Rangers. Has anything come out since? For some reason I think I've missed something recently. :?

Here is a list of all the currently released Mongoose B5 RPG products listed in the order I purchased them in, which should be just about the same as the release order

Roleplaying Game and Fact Book : Signs and Portents
The Fiery Trial (Campaign set during 2258)
The Coming of Shadows (Season 2 book)
The Earth Alliance Fact Book
The Minbari Federation Fact Book
The Point Of No Return (Season 3 book)
The Centauri Republic Fact Book
The Techno-Mages Fact Book
The Narn Regime Fact Book
No Surrender, No Retreat (Season 4 book)
The League of Non-Aligned Worlds Fact Book
The Zocalo
Roleplaying Game and Fact Book : Signs and Portents (2nd printing with some corrections)
The Psi Corps
Roleplaying Game and Fact Book (Pocket Edition)
The Rangers
Into The Crucible (Campaign set during 2259, Sequel to Fiery Trial)

Next release due is the Season 5 book "Wheel of Fire" and then The Galactic Guide. "Crusade","Free Mars" and Ship plans are coming later as well, also a possible Vorlons/Shadows book. I have a good list of the future releases somewhere that isn't handy right now :roll:

LBH

Are the reprints worth it? Well to an anl retentive completionist like me, yes. For you, maybe. The 2nd print has a few rules corrections and additions, most of which can be downloaded from the Mongoose website, none of which are necessary really to use the book. If you just want to have an up to date version then buy the pocket edition which is a concise print of the 2nd print of the hardback. It has all the text and rules, hjust less pictures so if you already have the main book but want the reprint info the Pocket ios the way to go.

I just did the search Matt suggested, very useful for planning my fiscal year!

As for getting the books signed, sometimes you have to remind them what they wrote, converstaion went something like this (in person):

LBH:"Hey Matt, can you sign my B5 RPG 2nd printing for me?"
Msprange:"Of course (confused look)"
LBH:"Thanks. (Nips off to get it)"
Msprange:"So why do you want me to sign this?"
LBH:"Cos you wrote it . . ."
Msprange:"Oh yeah, so I did! :oops: "

:roll:

Obviously Mongoose can't get the staff :)

LBH

I got Walter koenig to sign mine. He seemed surprised to see it, so I guess most people don't ask him to sign their rulebooks.

I've been really impressed by the rollout on the B5 books. Not too many that you fall behind with collecting them, and enough that for what must be the first time in ages, an licensed product has actually managed to finish covering all of it's source material (with the season 5 book imminent). I'm so fed up with licenses renegotiations falling through and companies not bothering to complete the product line that I was beginning to despair of ever having a complete *anything*, but Mongoose have done it with B5. Here's hoping to lots more B5, of course, once the season sourcebooks and the last of the race books are done - maybe a Dilgar War sourcebook to accompany the possible ACTA mini release :D

I was worried they were going to run out of material but I looked up a search on the Mongoose site fro B%, many many products. Not too many and not too fast, just about right, like porridge . . .

:)

LBH

mthomason said:
lastbesthope said:
just about right, like porridge . . .

Depends how you like your porridge. I prefer mine thick and lumpy.

Made with half milk(Full fat milk), half water, no salt, no milk added in the bowl and thick enough to potentially cause breathing problems when you eat it :p

Just like Dad used to make.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Made with half milk(Full fat milk), half water, no salt, no milk added in the bowl and thick enough to potentially cause breathing problems when you eat it :p

Just like Dad used to make.

LBH

:D

Nearly the same here, except I have to use soya milk nowadays :(

I think we got this one as off topic as it's gonna get. Next thread? :)

Back