Has Anyone in the US Received Their Rulebook?

Greg Smith said:
Tankdriver said:
I just checked the War Store. Com and they have the rulebook in stock. Unfortunately for me I also ordered the ship cards so I have to wait until they come in for my order.

That could be a long wait! The cards are now scheduled for March.
Just got the email from thewarstore, the items are shipping today. Should be here by next Friday. YAY!

Woops, just noticed, no ship reference cards. Well better than nothing.

Just finished talking with my FLGS. She said the distributor in the US had the rule books and squadron boxes on a 'release date' of tomorrow (17Jan).
So, after bugging them and keeping her updated since Sept. I will finally see my copy!!

Yay!

Hal

Well, I stopped off on my way home from work to pick up the rulebook at my FLGS, and wanted to relay a message from them. To say they were not happy with game stores being last on the list to receive rulebooks and miniatures would be putting it mildly. With interested customers being able to buy the rulebook and miniatures online before stores received them really ticked them off...

Hal

Finknottle said:
Well, I stopped off on my way home from work to pick up the rulebook at my FLGS, and wanted to relay a message from them. To say they were not happy with game stores being last on the list to receive rulebooks and miniatures would be putting it mildly. With interested customers being able to buy the rulebook and miniatures online before stores received them really ticked them off...

Hal

Its no different then if they sold DVDs or Video Games...

According to my FLGS they got the notification the distributor shipped them Tuesday. I woudl have gotten my book and the two Sqd boxes by today except for

SNOMAGEDDON.... :mrgreen:

Yep, that's right. I live in the Puget Sound area and they just aren't set up for snow. I have a foot in my front yard and the city is paralyzed.....

Welp, my gamestore got it's distributor shipments in on wed and tuesday like always. Still No Star Fleet.

*sigh* This is getting frustrating, and I've been trying to be one of the patient ones. :|

Your re-release date has come, why don't the gamestores have your product? :?

msprange said:
Our re-release date is mid-February.
So the rule book (I don't care about the minis) will not be available in stores until Mid February? Even though you've been mailing them out to direct orders since very late December?

I was willing to forgive missing December, but I do not consider this acceptable. :?

GalagaGalaxian said:
msprange said:
Our re-release date is mid-February.
So the rule book (I don't care about the minis) will not be available in stores until Mid February? Even though you've been mailing them out to direct orders since very late December?

I was willing to forgive missing December, but I do not consider this acceptable. :?

Sorry, no - the rulebook is fully available right now. The Fleet Sets will be in stores mid-February.

Finknottle said:

Hal

Being a local gamestore owner, I second this sentiment. I already have plenty of issues with impatient/upset customers going to the internet to get what they want; places without the same kind of overhead as a brick and mortar store getting that kind of advantage is... >:C

Back