Got my book!

Got mine as well. It is a very fine product :D.

It is a different game than B5 ACTA. A little more tactical than B5 ACTA Boarding and capturing ships is more integeral to the game. Also just shooting up ships for the BOOM is not the way to go.

lastbesthope said:
So is it bgetter than ACTA B5?

LBH

It is different. Some of the issues with B5 ACTA have been resolved/eliminated - boresight, big crits ruining your game, runaway beams.

The physical book is a far better quality product than the B5 ACTA books. It looks clean and crisp.

Got mine as well - nice and familiar in places, with enough differences to make it a different game to B5.

Well its good to see our United Kingdom friends have gotten hit by the first wave of releases :) Hopeful it wont take too terribly long for it to cross the pond to the good old USA.

Well for two weeks solid it seems I have been checking the web to see if Noble armada was out of "Pre-Order" and today, for the first time I see it is! I can only hope this means my order is speeding towards me even as I type, that its international fight will not be delayed or diverted, that the incredibly skilled minimum wage postal workers will brave all dangers and neither rain, nor sleet, nor landmines will slow them in there quest to deliver to me the greatest game produced this year!

However I must ask those of you who have already received your books, how is the bindings? I recall some issues with the hardback for 2rd a few years back falling apart. Everything look ok?

Back