good slaine web site

toothill man

Mongoose
this shop has so many ideas for slaine tresure and art from torcs too tempered steel weapons and real antqiues for sale enjoy at

http://www.Spiral.org.uk/acatalog/info.html

toothill man said:
will post soon old boy but what is a bisk :shock:
Lobster bisk is a kind of soup obtained with the very fine crushing of the chitine. French love this. I admit this isn't completely distasteful.

never nor oysters strange will and have eaten the strangest things chinese cookery and indian can throw at me but most high french food leaves me cold :?

I can imagine Chinese and Indian specialities can also offer some very exotic dishes.
In fact all regions have some culinary specifics that can appear somewhat disturbing to even their neighbours.
Some people eat snakes or even insects after all.

Moreover, most people don't fear Cthulhu anymore: they all eat octopussy. :lol:

have eaten and enjoyed the normal meats plus kangaroo,tuna,squid,octopus,snake,dog,horse,goat,deer,rabbit and most game just never fancied snails or oysters :shock:

I know almost everything that comes from the sea including seafoods though I never tasted Formorians but with my axe.
I even ate shark once but this is even more smelly than tuna.
I also eat horse meat sometimes, as well as calf.
I wouldn't try dog meat but would gladly eat kangaroo.

they say ostrich is good but havent had that was wondering with the seafood claim have you ever had sea cucumber wonder what it was like :?

toothill man said:
they say ostrich is good but havent had that was wondering with the seafood claim have you ever had sea cucumber wonder what it was like :?
Yes I ate once ostrich steak when it was "fashion" some years ago.
I know most of normal sea foods but never heard of sea cucumber. :shock:

Back