Good place to start?

Joewrightgm

Mongoose
Hey, michigan boy looking to hook into the game. I have a distinct like for the creepy crawlies, and I'm wondering what'd be a good place to start?

the boxed set with the rule book, arachnids and marines plus the arachnid book, or just the invasion set and army book?

any help would be cool, thanks gang.

If you're looking to just do the bugs, the invasion set and the army book is a good way to go, but to get your hands on the rules you're going to need to get the main box set or the hard back book.

Main box set, Invasion set, Arachnid Army book - that's how I'd start if I had to do it again now. If you have an MI-minded buddy also starting in the game, get him to buy a main box set too, then swap the MI from your box for the Warriors in his box.

Hiromoon said:
If you're looking to just do the bugs, the invasion set and the army book is a good way to go, but to get your hands on the rules you're going to need to get the main box set or the hard back book.

I'll sell you my hard back rule book cheap!
PM if you are interested.
:D

You have to get the Army book and the invasion set is a perfect start and good deal. Now if you have another player the box set is a good way to go because you could split the models and share the rule book.

I shelled out for the starter set and Arachnid Army book, so I'm well on my way. Next step is to procure an Invasion set.

Back