GenCon

Lando The Archmagi said:
Try DragonCon in 2 wks! Conan : The Throne of Blood RPG!

http://www.dragoncon.org

Nuff said.

I'd like to attend Dragon Con some time. This year, I'll be heading up to GenCon (Saturday/night only <sniff>) . Maybe I can make it next year.

I can't wait to pick up the rest of the Conan products (Conan AE, Pirate Isles, and GM screen.)

After attending 8 years straight, I took off two years, but now I'm headed back to Hot-lanta!

Dragon*Con here we come!

(I too hope to buy up all the new Conan stuff - but don't see Mongoose as a dealer/exhibitor!)

BullBear said:
After attending 8 years straight, I took off two years, but now I'm headed back to Hot-lanta!

Dragon*Con here we come!

(I too hope to buy up all the new Conan stuff - but don't see Mongoose as a dealer/exhibitor!)

Mongoose sent me autographed books for prizes to the best 2 roleplayers for my game. Be sure you play for the whole 20 hr event, its going to rock the con like my previous games did the last 3 yrs. (Ran Star Wars d20 previously).

I'd love to play in one of your games, but I've got too many things lined up to commit a full 20hrs to just one event.

I suppose there's a good chance one fo the venders in the dealers room will have Conan stuff. :?

Back