Future ISA Fleet Box?

WickedE

Mongoose
I'm wondering on the likelihood considering the recent additions to the ISA fleet. I'd love something like this:

1 Victory
2 Gunships
1 Carrier
6 Whitestars
8 Whitestar Fighters
6 Starfury Flights
6 Thunderbolt Flights
6 Nial Flights

Concerns about the miniatures aside, this is a valid question, also for future fleets. Given that the EA fleet box has already been updated (well, replaced with 3 others), I´d suspect that similar thing will happen to the boxes of other fleets which have received major updates (in rules or miniatures).

Speaking of which: Any chances for a Raiders fleet box when the Delta V2 and the Nova are finally being released?

WickedE said:
I'm wondering on the likelihood considering the recent additions to the ISA fleet. I'd love something like this:

1 Victory
2 Gunships
1 Carrier
6 Whitestars
8 Whitestar Fighters
6 Starfury Flights
6 Thunderbolt Flights
6 Nial Flights

For completeness I think 3 Starfuries & 3 Thunderbolts should be dropped (victory only carries 3 of each) and then add 4 WS Fighters (gunships carry 2 of each). That way all aux craft could be "carried" by there respective carriers.

Well, it had been on the release list IIRC, but disappeared together with the other Armageddon ships. As far as I recall, the mniniature was supposed to be somethig like two Novas bolted together (which would fit the stats pretty well)

WickedE said:

1 Victory
2 Gunships
1 Carrier
6 Whitestars
8 Whitestar Fighters
6 Starfury Flights
6 Thunderbolt Flights
6 Nial Flights
And a partridge in a pear tree?

I'd love less Starfury and Thunderbolt flights then! Then again, what other ISA ships are they coming out with this year?

Hi guys,

We are looking at revising all our fleet box sets this Summer, using the new lists to give you complete and balanced fleets (either 5 point Battle or War).

Burger said:
WickedE said:

1 Victory
2 Gunships
1 Carrier
6 Whitestars
8 Whitestar Fighters
6 Starfury Flights
6 Thunderbolt Flights
6 Nial Flights

the partridge is the Victory....its "(singing) A VICTORY IN A PEAR TREE"....actually that has a nice ring to it.

-OTSK

OnlyTheShadowKnows said:
the partridge is the Victory....its "(singing) A VICTORY IN A PEAR TREE"....actually that has a nice ring to it.
Heh... my Victory looks like a Christmas tree! :lol:
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/gallery/player_popup.php?id=547

WickedE said:

1 Victory
2 Gunships
1 Carrier
6 Whitestars
8 Whitestar Fighters
6 Starfury Flights
6 Thunderbolt Flights
6 Nial Flights

Nope, never going to happen. For future sales and all that, this is more likely.

2x Victories
2x Gunships
3x Whitestars
1x Carrier
2x Whitestar Fighters
6x Nial flights
2x Thunderbolt flights
2x Starfury flights

Makes no sense other than to get the average consumer to pick it up with shelf appeal and then realize they have to buy alot more to really make it work right.

blackphoenix said:
WickedE said:

1 Victory
2 Gunships
1 Carrier
6 Whitestars
8 Whitestar Fighters
6 Starfury Flights
6 Thunderbolt Flights
6 Nial Flights

Nope, never going to happen. For future sales and all that, this is more likely.

2x Victories
2x Gunships
3x Whitestars
1x Carrier
2x Whitestar Fighters
6x Nial flights
2x Thunderbolt flights
2x Starfury flights

Makes no sense other than to get the average consumer to pick it up with shelf appeal and then realize they have to buy alot more to really make it work right.
That's not actually the Mongoose philosophy - along with all good companies they want to encourage repeat sales, not screw their customers over on purpose!

Don't forget the other ISA ships that may or may not make an appearance, not to mention allies for them (granted, not likely in a boxed set). I'd choose something like this (for £55 with a 20-30% discount on individual prices):

1 x Victory
1 x Carrier
1 x Gunship
4 x White Star
8 x WS Fighter
4 x Nial
3 x Starfury
3 x Thunderbolt

plus one or two other new goodies to come...

Most fleet boxes have at least 10 Ships in it, so we can figure at least something around there, right?

Burger said:
WickedE said:

1 Victory
2 Gunships
1 Carrier
6 Whitestars
8 Whitestar Fighters
6 Starfury Flights
6 Thunderbolt Flights
6 Nial Flights

We just had christmas thanks

Burger said:
OnlyTheShadowKnows said:
Heh... my Victory looks like a Christmas tree! :lol:
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/gallery/player_popup.php?id=547

What was it Arnie said in running man ??

Back