Free Trader Deck Plans for roll20.net

I see 11 downloads but no comments.

Please let me know if the instructions are clear and if you are happy with the way it works/looks in roll20 and if everything is good, I'll post the other 2 decks this afternoon.

I'll be home in about 10 days and able to try it out with my roll20 account.

In the meantime thanks for this!

Some people asked for a key and a legend - I think I will put those on a separate document for the GM - does that sound useful, or do you want the legend on each map?

For ships like the Free Trader, it shouldn't be just GM - it should be for players as well. Map symbols and legends need to be universal.

The only exception would be if the players were boarding an unknown hulk and they didn't already know about the general configuration. For many Traveller players that is a rare thing.

thanks for the feedback - I did a short survey of roll20 maps and didnt see any with keys or legends on them, so I left them out.

Most of the icons (chairs, computer screens, beds) are self-explanatory, however there are sections of the ship (bridge, etc) that the GM should know, and any new characters should have access to via ship's computer or even hallway directories like they have in malls.

I'll see if there is enough room to put in a map legend on the side - the GM could leave it revealed in the fog of war for the players to refer to.

I'll also provide a secondary 2-color line drawing with the rooms labeled.

Greetings, Travellers!

We have just updated the Free Trader Deck Plans for roll20.net to include all 3 decks and a new full color legend on each page.

It was our pleasure to provide this map for free to help support the sci-fi RPG community.

Keep an eye out for our new line of roll20.net maps and deck plans for outposts, space stations, mining colonies, research stations, starships, and more.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please post them in the Comments section at DriveThruRPG.com

Happy New Year!

Kind Regards,
Frank Succardi
CyborgPrime Publishing

** Fixed a problem where the map wasn't aligning exactly with the Roll20 grid

You can get your FREE COPY here:
https://www.cyborgprime.com/far-trader-starship-deck-plans

230004-thumb140.png

Awesome! Thank you so much, I have just started using Roll20 for Traveller and my group are loving it. Really looking forwards to you releasing more deck plans if that is possible.

Mike (demon samurai)

CyborgPrime said:
Greetings, Travellers!

We have just updated the Free Trader Deck Plans for roll20.net to include all 3 decks and a new full color legend on each page.

It was our pleasure to provide this map for free to help support the sci-fi RPG community.

Keep an eye out for our new line of roll20.net maps and deck plans for outposts, space stations, mining colonies, research stations, starships, and more.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please post them in the Comments section at DriveThruRPG.com

Happy New Year!

Kind Regards,
Frank Succardi
CyborgPrime Publishing

I'm glad you like it!

Look out for my new line of Traveller-inspired ships for Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds (and other VTT).

The Pioneer Class Scout will be released sometime in the next week or so.

unknown.png

I tried to make them as close as possible to Cepheus Engine specifications (jump drive takes up 10 tons on the map, etc)
I'm happy to announce that my first in this set of starship deck plans is the "Pioneer" Class Scout and will be released in the next few days.

Includes:
  • Full-color, 32x31, 3D rendered interior, detailed deck plans in both grid and non-grid format
  • Full dynamic lighting for Roll20 Plus and Pro
  • A multi-page "Handout" containing a detailed description of all the rooms shown in the graphic above.
  • Removable G-Carrier with headlights (for Roll20 Plus and Pro)
  • Instructions (step by step instructions for loading into Roll20)

Great for exploring an enemy or derelict ship, or for use as a home for your characters.

If you are interested in getting a notification when we publish this new set of deck plans, sign up for my newsletter or request any of the free items listed on the sidebar here:
https://www.cyborgprime.com/sci-fi-rpg-blog

Back