For those that haven't seen....

Awesome paint jobs! Thanks for the link. I do not collect and paint minis , but I can appreciate others kills in the craft. It is like small scale sculptures.

Hey here is a thought for D20 Modern; Craft (Paint Mini) as a skill. :roll:

As usual for McFarlane's stuff, they're very purty. However, I just wish for more "canon" figures. I mean Belit dressed as a Stygian is cool and all, but how about Belit in her "pirate" garb?

Mijoro said:
As usual for McFarlane's stuff, they're very purty. However, I just wish for more "canon" figures. I mean Belit dressed as a Stygian is cool and all, but how about Belit in her "pirate" garb?
Eh... you mean nekkid? :D

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Yokiboy said:
Eh... you mean nekkid? :D

TTFN,

Yokiboy

LOL! C'mon now - she was only *half* naked in Queen of the Black Coast. But no - not naked, per se, but in attire more suited to the role she played in the story. Basically. not quite so.... Stygian.

Sorry to bring up an old topic.

I saw these McFarlane Conan figures yesterday. On the back was a short story about the character, and what looked like bits of the map from Road of Kings. But I couldn't find any reference to Mongoose Publishing in the (c) text. I assume they have permission to use the map? Or maybe I saw wrong

Anonymous said:

I saw these McFarlane Conan figures yesterday. On the back was a short story about the character, and what looked like bits of the map from Road of Kings. But I couldn't find any reference to Mongoose Publishing in the (c) text. I assume they have permission to use the map? Or maybe I saw wrong

I met with Richard Neale (line developer for Conan) and he enthusiastically told me that the Mongoose-produced map for Road of Kings is being used by the Conan Properties people as the official map of the Hyborian Kingdom.

Jason Durall said:
Anonymous said:
I met with Richard Neale (line developer for Conan) and he enthusiastically told me that the Mongoose-produced map for Road of Kings is being used by the Conan Properties people as the official map of the Hyborian Kingdom.

Cool!

I also just got the GM Screen with the poster map. Looks great. So its also the official Hyboria map.

Back