(FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE) More content for 2087(TM) Campaign

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

KILN PUBLICATIONS CHANGES 2087(TM) CAMPAIGN SETTING RELEASE DATE

After carefully thinking about the amount of content of the initial Kiln Publications release, creators Don Pedicini, Jr. and Bryan "Stratos" Borgman have decided
to include over 100 more pages to the book as well as make the book dual-stat for use with both the OGL Cybernet Cyberpunk roleplaying game published by
Mongoose Publishing and the D20 Modern Roleplaying game published by Wizards of the Coast.

"We originally intended to have Regional Guides as supplements following the initial release", explains co-creator and owner, Don Pedicini, Jr. "but then Bryan and I decided that it would be better to include as much as possible in the campaign book. That way both GM's and players alike could have a nearly complete world to play in right from the start." The Virtual Net setting which was to come out some time in late 2005 will also be included in the book in addition, several new prestige classes, as well as other classes, occupations, equipment, vehicles, and much more.

With the massive inclusion of extra material, the release date has been pushed back until the Spring of 2005. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have
caused, however we think the delay will be well worth it once the public sees the overall contents of the book. The Mechana Manual (TM), a supplement for the 2087 Campaign Setting and compatible with all modern and cyberpunk adventuring, will be released in the second-half of 2005.

The CHOMP! (TM) Supplement book scheduled for Spring 2005 will remain on schedule as well as Victoria's World (TM) which is slated for the Fall of 2005.

Don Pedicini, Jr.
Bryan "Stratos" Borgman
www.kilnpublications.com

kiln publications said:
as well as Victoria's World (TM)
:shock: At first I thought it had something to do with Victoria's Secrets... :twisted:

Excellent news by the way, I'll wait patiently. I think it's a smart move.

No problem, I'll just add some "Macho Women with Guns" twist and I'll be ready to rumble... :lol:

Seriously, it all sounds like fun. I'll be checking your books when they come out.

redlaco said:
No problem, I'll just add some "Macho Women with Guns" twist and I'll be ready to rumble... :lol:

Seriously, it all sounds like fun. I'll be checking your books when they come out.

Or just watch Bram Stoker's Dracula, and watch the women running around in their underwear. That way you can have the best of both worlds... (Any one else find the novelization of the movie ironic? Bram Stoker's Dracula by Fred Saberhagen...)

The Auld Grump

Back