First Sign Ups for Wayfarer

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Just as a sneak piece of info for fans who frequent this forum, we have just signed up the first new book for Wayfarer, a conversion of the Spider God's Bride (http://xoth.net/publishing/xp1/index.htm), a rip-roaring sword and sorcery set of adventures in the true Howard mould - fans of Conan will be happy!

We have also placed a new sourcebook for Deus Vult for release this later year, detailing a new base of operations/site for intense investigation and purges, the city of Rouen, as it stood at the beginning of the 13th Century. Readers of Sister Devout will know just the kind of thing that can happen there, and the novel will be forming part of the basis for the sourcebook.

More Wayfarer news as it comes!

Sounds good! Looking forward to the new release schedule.

Just hope you get in the proper errata and clarifications for the new books. Just ask us here on the forum if you want to know what we need clarified ;) (charging and combat styles comes to mind).

Hip hip hurray!

- Dan

Matt, just a quick question about this one. Will the maps be redrawn and presented in the 'Wayfarer' book or will we have to rely on the ones on Thulsa's website?

tarkhan bey said:
Matt, just a quick question about this one. Will the maps be redrawn and presented in the 'Wayfarer' book or will we have to rely on the ones on Thulsa's website?

They are being redrawn.

Arms & Equipment stopped production before this wayfarer change. Will it also be reproduced for Wayfarer, and if yes - will all the MRQ1 stuff be corrected?

- Dan

That is excellent news!

I'm a huge fan of Xoth Publishing's material, especially the Spider God's Bride material. (Sword & Sorcery done right, in my opinion). In fact, I wrote my own conversion of SGB to use MRQ2 and ran a campaign a few months back for my gaming group. It worked really well - it was a very enjoyable campaign.

msprange said:
Just as a sneak piece of info for fans who frequent this forum, we have just signed up the first new book for Wayfarer, a conversion of the Spider God's Bride (http://xoth.net/publishing/xp1/index.htm), a rip-roaring sword and sorcery set of adventures in the true Howard mould - fans of Conan will be happy!

We have also placed a new sourcebook for Deus Vult for release this later year, detailing a new base of operations/site for intense investigation and purges, the city of Rouen, as it stood at the beginning of the 13th Century. Readers of Sister Devout will know just the kind of thing that can happen there, and the novel will be forming part of the basis for the sourcebook.

More Wayfarer news as it comes!

The only trouble with this sort of announcement is that I want it NOW!

It looks so good, to be honest as much as I love the flavor of glorthana , the sheer scale can wear you down...

Just had a quick look at he book maps. I don't mind the old school maps, but I think gamers today expect a more "professional" look to their maps.

duncan_disorderly said:
DamonJynx said:
Just had a quick look at he book maps. I don't mind the old school maps, but I think gamers today expect a more "professional" look to their maps.

From Mongoose?
I'm fairly new to Mongoose products so I don't have any of the "baggage" that some of you with longer associations have...yet!

Mongoose and Maps just dont mix...

mongoose1generalmapofda.jpg

magnamundfinalcmyk3.jpg

But we can learn from the past... cant we?

Back