Fiery Trial errata and questions

Waylander.

Mongoose
Hello

Sateday I will run the module 2 of Fiery Trial to my french fellow games.

I have a few questions :

In the description of building one of Ranasha, a netwok of underground tubes are mentionned then in the descriptions of others buildings it is said that there are only airlocks to reach them preventing evasion so no tubes ?

Is it possible to have a internal map of Freedom Station ?

Building 5 is described to be between building 1 and 2 but the map say otherwise

how many drazi soldiers in the ranasha prison ?

what are the stats for the defence tower array ?

What is the exact supply stock of the ranasha prison ? is there enough pressures suit to all the player ? should I advise the player to buy pressure suites ?

Concerning the Universe Todays date, I think there are not the good ones considering the dates of the main book for season on episodes, can we have an errata ? (I think the date should be april for the UT before module 2)

that's all for now :wink:

Probably, you'll have to make up the things yourself.
I ran most of Fiery trial and there is so much important information missing and the suggested solutions are usually extremely naive (e.g. there are no security cameras in the drazi prison)
Most of the maps are pretty useless as well, since there are not much similarities between them and the descriptions in the book. The best thing would be to draw them yourself so that the layouts are as you want them.

Catlion said:
Probably, you'll have to make up the things yourself.
I ran most of Fiery trial and there is so much important information missing and the suggested solutions are usually extremely naive (e.g. there are no security cameras in the drazi prison)
Most of the maps are pretty useless as well, since there are not much similarities between them and the descriptions in the book. The best thing would be to draw them yourself so that the layouts are as you want them.
Since it begins in two hour, and I have to eat, I think I have not the time to do it :wink:

When I ran that module of the book I didn't worry about it, and just went with the flow. It still works out but your right, its not that well written in places and the maps/art should have been a lot better. I never used the Universe Today handouts so that didn't bother me.

Eryx said:
When I ran that module of the book I didn't worry about it, and just went with the flow. It still works out but your right, its not that well written in places and the maps/art should have been a lot better. I never used the Universe Today handouts so that didn't bother me.
The module went well but it is not finished.

Back