• noble warrior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thief

• tribal warrior

• Total voters
why was dwarf added?...

please dont tell me you hearken back to the days of the D&D rules cyclopedia... where if you were an elf/dwarf/halfling that WAS your class

"im a level 12M dwarf!!!"

Curious that, though its worth noting that any Dwarf is likely to be a sticky fingered character... and by that i mean thief. :wink:

My favorate choice was split, really. But I plumped for Druid, for an asthetic view, as I have never yet come across a character class so well designed and constructed to match the setting. :D

Of course Witch is the best... Bit of magic, bit of fighting and a bucket of guts... let alone the magnificent War Witch prestige class. At last a spell caster, that can mix it at the front and shove a Gae Bolga where the sun don't shine.... :shock:

I can only go on what i've read so far but i'd have to say at first glance i REALLY like the witch...i mean the sheer power they can command makes me drool

added dwarf as have a player who really wants too play one :roll: but enjoyed the noble warrior the best like the magic users a fighter class with bite and guts(other peoples :twisted: )also enjoy the insults :shock:

I believe that bard should have been a full class because though they are few, there role is essential.
Just think of it: they are the fathers of the Daily Mirror, the Sun, the Washington Post, The Herald Tribune, etc.

yes but in the celtic lore the bards were important druids and keepers of lore not vagerant singers so think this rule feels right 8)

toothill man said:
yes but in the celtic lore the bards were important druids and keepers of lore not vagerant singers so think this rule feels right 8)
If I recall even Merlin did learn from the greatest Bard Taliesin.

The King said:

correct but even the fact merlin was belived to be half demon he was not as powerful as a old school bard also think it was a hand over from the old faiths of the druids to merlin with his more modern magicks

toothill man said:
The King said:

correct but even the fact merlin was belived to be half demon he was not as powerful as a old school bard also think it was a hand over from the old faiths of the druids to merlin with his more modern magicks
Not as powerful? There is a legend saying that he transported the stonehenge stone circle from Ireland to where they actually stand.
But granted, the powers of the druids were great as they were the priests and the teachers and concellors of their tribes.
Bards came lated and weren't attached to a particular tribe. They were news bringers as well as singers and musicians.
Does anyone knows who stood up in the charts?

Back