Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigara attack cruiser

• Tinashi frigate

• Torotha assault frigate

• Total voters
I gotta go with the Tigara here. sure they aren't as big and powerful as a Sharlin or Shargoti, but that can be deceptive, do not underestimate this little powerhouse. With 6 molcular disruptors and 10 fusion cannons this ship packs a punch, add to that a flight of 6 Nials and 2 flyers and you can give an Omega a very hard time. And let us not forget my favorite weapon...those two antimatter converters (with a range of 5), if you are up against most heavy ships, like an Omega that you are doing alot of damage with each shot. Using an Omega as an example target it would do 58 points of damage per cannon (ignoring target DR), against a Narn T'Loth it would do 46 points each, and against a Shadow Ship it would do 80 points per cannon (a group of 5 Tigara attack cruisers at close range could destroy a Shadow Cruiser in a single turn).

quick update:

What is your favorite Minbari Capitol ship from the factbook
Neshatan gunship
25% [ 2 ]
Morshin carrier
0% [ 0 ]
Shargoti heavy battlecruiser
0% [ 0 ]
Sharlin war cruiser
50% [ 4 ]
Tigara attack cruiser
12% [ 1 ]
Tinashi frigate
12% [ 1 ]
Torotha assault frigate
0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

The Sharlin is running away with half the votes in this one. The Nestan, a powerhouse in it's own right, got two vote, with one vote each for the Tigara and Tinashi. I am surprised that the Shargoti has been shut out.

Elessar said:
Where do you find the shargoti in books ?

It is in 'The Minbari Federation Factbook' page 154. It is a slightly more heavily armored version of the Sharlin with 2 extra Nuetron Lasers, 4 extra fusion cannons, and an extra Electro-pulse gun.

Back