Faith and Fervour & Ruins of Hyboria

Fridmarr

Mongoose
Faith and Fervour
Ruins of Hyboria

Anyone have any info on these two books? Other than they're due out in June.

Regards
Fridmarr

Faith and Fervour is about the religions, priests, gods and goddesses of the Hyborian Age.

Ruins of the Hyborian Age is about ruins found during the Hyborian age (probably no surprise there).

Can you tell us anything about F&F ? More deities ? More Feats ? more Scholar stuff ?

thanks,

Mad Dog

MadDog said:
Can you tell us anything about F&F ? More deities ? More Feats ? more Scholar stuff ?

thanks,

Mad Dog

Not more deities, so much as more info about the known deities, as well as the benefits of worshipping them. Some feats, some new skill uses.

It is an excellant resource

Vincent Darlage said:
Faith and Fervour is about the religions, priests, gods and goddesses of the Hyborian Age.

Ruins of the Hyborian Age is about ruins found during the Hyborian age (probably no surprise there).

Neo said:
Not more deities, so much as more info about the known deities, as well as the benefits of worshipping them. Some feats, some new skill uses.

It is an excellant resource
Thanks guys.

Regards
Fridmarr

VincentDarlage said:

Hey Vincent, how will this book work in relation to my Dark Corners of the World articles? Similar? Different? Not as specific, or what? I'd love to hear more ... though I realize there is probably only so much you can really say. :D

Back