FA Marathons

H

Cosmic Mongoose
so I am pretty sure the marathon never existed pre Mongoose ACTA, and as such their would be no such thing as a FA scale marathon correct?

now then, has anyone tried to make one?

As I'm selling off a shedload of stuff, (indeed by the time I have finished I should own about 5 forces for 5 games, and 3 RPG books lol) I'm looking for smaller scale, and wouldn't mind a small fleet action EA crusade fleet, but it just wouldn't be right without a marathon or 3. . .

hiffano said:
so I am pretty sure the marathon never existed pre Mongoose ACTA, and as such their would be no such thing as a FA scale marathon correct?

100% correct. :)

Hiff, I use Chronos frigates as my FA scale Marathons, a bit of conversion work at the front end and they fit in well enough with the rest of the range for scale and look

I assume of course you mean full scale chronos as opposed to the FA scale chronos themselves. mmmm, i can kinda see it to a certain extent.

Hiff,

yes I mean the full scale chronos, ok it looks a bit fat but it fits in for length and look. the alternative really is sculpt your own (no thanks tried that) or use another manufacturer completely. Did that for my FA scale victories and Adiras but at least the Chronos has the right look about it to start with.

Wasn't there some indication that Iron Wind were going to release FA scale ships to fill the range of the missing ones? Although that probably buit the dust when the liscence was dumped

Back