Excel 2000 Character Sheet

Hi all

Just to let you know I uploaded version 1_4 of the sheet to the Yahoo Conan group file area.

I fixed a major bug with this release - calculations of class dependent statistics such as BAB, saving throws Dodge / Parry bonus weren't working properly for soldier, scholar and thief (forgot to resize the sum function on the intercalcs sheets for those who know).

Anyway should be working great now!

Let me know if anything else needs fixing.

Cheers,

Ian

While waiting to get the updated version, I got a question. After placing the '1' in the correct equipment columns and selecting the carried item amount, none of the non-weapon/armour is listing in the equipment portion of the final char sheet.

If this has been corrected in v 1.4, no problem, if not, I am asking for an assist.

Manually running the macros in excel 97 seems to work, at least so far. I get errors if I use the buttons. Also, there is a reference to a third macro, haven't seen it, or it's not present in v1.3.

I now have the newer version 1.4, and it still doesn't move the equipment into the character sheet pages, except for weapons and armor.

Added a 2nd level of Thief and got an error

Run-time error '1004'
Select method of Range class failed.

Debugger brought me to this line.

Range("race_mod_user1").Select

Upgraded to 1.4 and did not get the same error. Overall, a VERY useful tool. Here are some comments...

Somewhere in the spreadsheet, pelase list the version number (or tell me where it is) :)
Allow for manual Hit Points. Every time I open the spreadsheet, it randomizes the hit points for each level.
I think someone else posted about the equipment not showing on the character sheet.

Otherwise, I'll keep using it. Hope Mongoose sees the value in something like this!

After intense examination, i found that 1,4 is incomplete. It doesn't offer Bonus Feats counted in a character's total feats, for example. And it looked like the Features sections are also pretty much incomplete too.

Too bad. This thing looked like it had a lot of potential.

Howdy,

Where can I get the Excel 2000 Character Generator? I saw the response that listed the Yahoo Conan group. What's the web address for that group? I'd like to get version 1.4. I have version 1.3, but it has several bugs. For example: It won't calculate the base saves.

Thanks.

perhaps Thulsa can upload it on his hyboria age homepage so we don't have to register to a yahoo group i'll never use again ?

Hi guys

Its been a while since I stopped by the forums. :oops:

I'm pleased that some of you are still getting use out of the Excel spreadsheet. If you want the latest version (which is still 1.4) then drop me a private message and I'll mail it to you.

If there is enough interest I might have a go at restructuring it abit, making it more user friendly and efficient. I might even get all the features working and add some new stuff!

Best wishes,

Ian

i'll be pleased that you'll send me a version of your character sheet
one that i'll can translate in french please, whit no password
à bientôt :wink:

Hi there

Send me a private message with your e-mail address. Although the worksheet is protected to prevent accidental changes there is no password.

Ian

I'm not seeing an entry for Magic Attack Bonus, so it's not letting me pick feats and spells which require a minimum Magic Attack Bonus. Is this a bug, or just more Hyborean hatred of Mages? :?

I´m sorry if I´m a lil crybaby, but coul you made a version for openopffice users, and apply the gladiator and healer class too? thanks!

Back