Errors with Scrolls of Skelos

On a different note.... I'm also very jealous of you people who have the book. I don't know how long I can wait before I go crazy (moreso than usual).

sanseveria said:
On a different note.... I'm also very jealous of you people who have the book. I don't know how long I can wait before I go crazy (moreso than usual).

Yeah same thing here... it will probably be a couple of months *sigh* before I see this one on the shelves...

/wolf

GhostWolf69 said:
sanseveria said:

Yeah same thing here... it will probably be a couple of months *sigh* before I see this one on the shelves...

/wolf

Heh heh... You should get some American relatives, mine are visiting in a bit, and guess what they're bringing? :wink:

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Yokiboy said:
GhostWolf69 said:
sanseveria said:

/wolf

Heh heh... You should get some American relatives, mine are visiting in a bit, and guess what they're brining? :wink:

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Bastrad! :p

/wolf

I've already ordered it from amazon.com, but even though they indicate it's been released, it says its not available, whatever that means. :x

On amazon.ca here in Canada, it says 5-8 weeks for delivery. All the local FLGS don't have, and didn't even carry the main Conan book so they're not likely to be any help. :cry:

Odovacar's Ghost said:
I'm just tired of seeing people posting better ways in playing this game. I'm tired of reading posts that could be left on a personal website.

I'm tired of seeing people whine about stuff on forums, but I don't bother posting about it, because people are going to whine regardless, just like they are going to post things like better ways to play the game. At least the posts that are about better ways to play the game have some use to some people.

Odovacar's Ghost said:
Ahh, the Hyborian age, not an age for the weak, but the strong.

And apparently the age of whiners.

page 49, "Horn of the Earthquake" description.

"A scholar of below 10th level can use the horn only to summon the most minor of elementals, since"

The rest of the paragraph is missing.

Page 85-86, "Thaug"
DR: 4* (demon lord)
No description is added for the * notation

Special Attacks: Spells
There are no spell listed. Other creatures (Khosatral Khel page 83-84, Yaggite page 95-96) that have this Special Attack have them listed.

Bones of Life (p.20)

One of the prerequisites listed is Raise Dead.

Given that spell isn't part of the Sorcerer spell list, I presume it should read Raise Corpse.

nidhog said:
page 49, "Horn of the Earthquake" description.

"A scholar of below 10th level can use the horn only to summon the most minor of elementals, since"

The rest of the paragraph is missing..

A scholar of below 10th level can use the horn only to summon the most minor of elemental, since he does not have the required knowledge when dealing with these creatures. He may only summon up to 1 HD per scholar level at the cost of 2 points per HD.

Page 85-86, "Thaug"
DR: 4* (demon lord)
No description is added for the * notation

As Demons may teach any spell, they also therefore know any spell. It may not be appropriate for the demon to be casting a lot of spells so we have left it up to you to determine which ones you wish them to cast.

The asterisk was put there to highlight the Demon Lord ability.

Special Attacks: Spells
There are no spell listed. Other creatures (Khosatral Khel page 83-84, Yaggite page 95-96) that have this Special Attack have them listed

Mongoose Bob, it is great to hear from you. The info will help me set my campaign in the direction that I think will be fun. I plan on using plot points involving Thaug and the wide selection of spells will really help me create some fun plot points. My group will be doing their first session Friday and they are really excited about the Conan game. We had played the GURPS Conan stuff many, many, years ago and your version seems to capture the feel and mood much better.

Back