EC in S&P

tarkhan bey

Mongoose
A bit disappointed that nothing in S&P Roleplayer again this month for the Eternal Champion games. I am a little worried that this line may fizzle out from lack of support. Most other games have shed loads of S&P support,at least in the months immediately following their release.
Is it simply a case of no-one submitting material? :cry:

I've just submitted an article (yesterday in fact), for Elric.

Also remember that there's several EC books in the pipeline:

EoM - Bright Shadows, Magic of the YK and the Elric Companion.

Hawkmoon - Secrets of the Tragic Millenium, Castle Brass and Science of the TM.

There's lots planned, and you'll see more in S&P too.

Alas, surely I am touched by chaos for although occasionally I have a reasonably good idea, I find that as soon as I try to commit it to paper (that bastion of organisation and Law) my wellspring of inventiveness dries up. :cry:
Thus it is that many of my adventures are freeform and spring from a handful of hastily jotted notes or come directly from the pen of another scribe.

Dear All,

One thing that could help in such circumstances, might be a tape recorder and later typing up after from the recordings.

It might help.

All the best

Thanks for the tip,LHM. I think I am going to give that a try. As Frogspawner suggests, I hope that my pact with Maluk doesnt require that I lose the power of speech for my next compulsion. :shock:

I have a number of ideas which I am trying to work into a mini campaign for submission to S&P.
A question though, for the EC scholar's out there,before I begin.
Is there anything in any of Moorcock's writings or in previous editions that describe the formation of the Dead hills?

Is there anything in any of Moorcock's writings or in previous editions that describe the formation of the Dead hills?

None that I can remember. That's mostly the case for the Young Kingdoms; names but little revelation as to the origin of the names. There are some, like the Forest of Troos, that are given some context, but with the Dead Hills, whatever fits with your campaign.

I will be submitting a scenario for Hawkmoon sometime in the next couple of months. For those that are interested, I'm play-testing it at Furnace this weekend.

Back