EAS Titans Redux: the conversion

After seeing the discussion of the (non canonical) Titan / Vorlon hybrid a while ago, i though, hell, I want that to use as the new Armageddon level warlock.

titans.jpg

So I ordered my parts, namely a Warlock, a blister Vorlon fighters, the cruiser `forks` and the destroyer fin

P1000846.jpg

So far, the basic hull is ready, now the detailing like guns and all start, the tail fins, green stuffing, sculpting, painting etc etc etc, so so far I am at

P1000847.jpg

And for rules? Just a plain and basic Warlock destroyer...

And ready to become the owner of a paintjob

She`s a fine lady

P1000849.jpg

The reason for the smallr tailfins is actually one of pure esthetics on my part as, in comparison to the CGI, to `enhance` the EA feel still a bit more. It will end up in the brownish yellow colourscheme, and I still wanted to have moer feel with the EA then with the vorlons.

And she has a lovely smile

P1000850.jpg

This is btw my very first attempt at a B5 ship kitbash / conversion, which never has been a forte of me anyways...

guess it would have to be self repairing warlock with adaptive armour, lightning canon that doesnt shut it down :) and lesser vorlon guns also in various arcs, plus still some earther guns.

Thanks for the comments, as this honestly was my first attempt at kitbashing a space ship.

About the rules: don`t plan on doing special with it most of the times, just thought it would look a lil` cooler on the table now that the Warlock is Armageddon level and the basic Warlock looked a little small.

"Very" Cool, you have inspired me to start my White Star :D

All I have to give is two thumbs up. That's high praise in my book. I'd love to see that baby in battle and see how well she handles :wink:

Back