earthforce sourcebook

A

Anonymous

I was wondering if mongooses is going to put out a guide or sourcebook to add to the information on earthforce in the earth alliance factbook. Free Mars which is being released in june will it included a more detailed look at Mars in the babylon 5 galaxy

Just thought of the perfect quote for Greg

Londo to Vir regarding Vir's complete innocence and naivete)
"I can only assume you have not been paying attention!"

LBH

Incidently is the EA factbook worth getting. I have the Minbari and Narn ones and love them, but I heard coments that the EA book didn't live up to the standards of the others. It's either get EA book or the Centauri one. Just wondering peoples thoughts.

If you're playing human characters, I'd say it's worth it but if not then I'd get the Centauri.

Best bet is to try and get a look at it in an FLGS before you buy.

LBH

the EA fact book is lacks the my detailed planet info the other factbooks have. plus the military chapter does not go into amuch detail as the other fact books do, my hope is the earthforce book covers detail fleet comps and provide use with specfic oobs on several earthforce space and ground units

Mongoose Gar said:
I'll be outline the Earthforce book in the next week or two - what would you like to see in it?

The Drunken Irishman, Snotty Frenchman and Depressed Russian Prestige Classes?

(running away very fast...)

Oh no let's not start that again. People were mad over something that I think shouldn't have been made into as much of an issue as it was, let's not re-visit that headache please?

mongoose gar. I want in the eathforce book os a chapter that details the the typical order of battle for earthforce fleet and ground forces. any ships that were not included in the earth allience factbook. and some examples of earthforce bases and charecters.

LoneStranger said:
Oh no let's not start that again. People were mad over something that I think shouldn't have been made into as much of an issue as it was, let's not re-visit that headache please?

Yes, well, when people get upset over nothing, my instinct is to give them a whole lot more nothing to be upset over, if you etgay my iftdray.

Lizard snice you are writing the free mars book I have a question will it include a history of the mars colony and provide details on the larger city domes on mars.

Anonymous said:
Lizard snice you are writing the free mars book I have a question will it include a history of the mars colony and provide details on the larger city domes on mars.

Yes. Mars Dome One, New Vegas and Slimtown are detailed. So are several minor domes. Day-to-day life on Mars is discussed, from tube schedules to the size of a typical apartment. (Small) Life before and after the Clark years. The structure of the Resistance. Etc, etc, etc. Basically, anything you might need to know to run a campaign on Mars is in there.

(All of this is pursuant to any editorial changes which might be made, mind you.)

Back