Should be a replacement at Raid level?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Triggy said:
Not that people necessarily want to hear it but compared to other carriers (and cruisers), the Avenger is actually well balanced...

That is true, But is Out date it and you can't use it in game with the Warlork, Dephi and others advance ships. :wink:

Lord David the Denied said:
Tell us more, Triggy.
If you want to see my thoughts on ship balance I have a thread dedicated directly to it (easy enough to search for it) and if you want to see my "working out" then I'll be more than happy do do so. Yes, I have some free time at work to do this!

frankly speaking, I think the whole Ea fleet is overrated, I don't see what the big deal is....Oh my, there's a problem with the game! fighters are bad and so are carriers.....Jus....don't take carriers :?

Carrier work, speacially with skirmish y raid ships. You send a few Thunderbolts fligher to do the job and wa la! the ship is gone.

What you people thing about this ship comcepts?

sf_fleet_tanker02.jpg

sf_fleet_tanker03.jpg

I found it in the Internet and they don't look so bad at all.

Is that coz they have curves??? Earth is working on making their ships less Lego like :lol:

I like the Lego look! Maybe it's the huge bay windows everywhere. Or what looks like the Chicago Hilton Hotel on top of the bottom ship. Is the hull meant to rotate there on the EAS Hilton?

The internal cylinder and the round aft sections maybe, the 'wings' look more like cargo pods.
The top one does seem to have interceptor units- perhaps a fleet auxilliary, but they just don't look like warships.

They look intersting, but I'm not sure what function they're supposed to be.
Earth B5 ships have very normally "looked" like what they were...it "looks" like a tanker, it "looks" like a freighter, it "looks" like a fighter, it "looks" like a badass mother... :lol:

these ships look like they could serve multiple purposes, or are not enough to one purpose.

The artist has skill though, they look very interesting!

Chern

I think the second ones is an Omega destroyer look a like space ship and the other i like this EA explorer ship. They don't look so bad.

Back