EA Vigilante / Boreas Cutter Scratchbuild - READY NOW

if its tops of next year I am in too! I love the stuff you guys are doing! once you have an idea of time and price I will see how many I can order! (replace for the hyp mini? I'm ALL OVER THAT!) not that theres anything wrong with the hyperion..... :wink:

Good ship, what hapend with the Charybdis Advanced Cruiser??? Going to make a mold for it. I liked this alot more.

Arcadia.

Arcadia said:
Good ship, what hapend with the Charybdis Advanced Cruiser??? Going to make a mold for it. I liked this alot more.

Arcadia.

don´t worry. after the successful casting of the boreas i want to make it,next :wink:

i have finished the first castings, today.
i show some pics,later.
mhhhhh??????....selling. this is the first time that i do such a thing.
i think i make a online order website...

but first i must contact the creator of this ship, because the copyright. :roll: this is very important...

Can't wait to see it. He was very gracious in our arrangement...if I sold more than 'X', then he would get a percentage. Sadly the Nike mold went up in smoke before that could happen (although it may be resurrected).

prelude_to_war said:
Can't wait to see it. He was very gracious in our arrangement...if I sold more than 'X', then he would get a percentage. Sadly the Nike mold went up in smoke before that could happen (although it may be resurrected).

resurrecting..oh please. :D
I forgot it to order a nike from you.
ash on my head... :oops:

OK...i present you... 8)

the first pictures of the boreas cutter kit

BoreasCutterKit007.jpg
BoreasCutterKit004.jpg
BoreasCutterKit020.jpg
BoreasCutterKit018.jpg

this pics shows the casted prototyp boreas.
I used this model for the mold-making process.
don´t worry about the splitted hull, this was better for the details during the moldmaking process. :wink:

In the box you see the prototyp turrets, guns, engines and the other parts. (i hope you like small parts and details..huuuuuuuu :twisted: )

i hope it pleased you. :wink:

Update NEWS:
I have finished the first ten casts of the boreas. during the next week i want to bring my shop online and give more infos about the entire project when I have a answer from the owner of efni.org. then... please give me a little bit of time, until i had cast enough models of the boreas. 8)

Back