Dusting off an old topic (NA)

we seem to have been forgotten, what with the last book coming out a year late (which I havent actually seen the book yet)

The most recent update I saw on the forum noted that the League and Imperial fleets were currently in development. I'm hoping that the Symbiots won't be too far behind either of those. (Or some of the minor independent factions out in the Lost Worlds, for that matter.)

Perhaps the setting might have a higher profile once FASA 2.0 get around to publishing their planned revision of the original Noble Armada ruleset. At least, it might open a new market for Mongoose's ACtA:NA miniature line. Starline 2500 minis are available to players of SFB, FC, and/or Starmada, even if they don't necessarily play ACtA:SF; since the new FASA seem to be leaving the mini side of things to Mongoose (when it comes to ships, at least), the current Noble Armada miniature range will be available to players of both games.

FASA 2.0? What is that? I only know of a FASA that had been sold multiple times to different people, and are long gone... the guys who made Battletech, right?

RedBrick, who were part of Mongoose's Flaming Cobra project for a while, have been replaced by a new edition of FASA Games; they hold a number of licences which RedBrick had carried before them (such as the rights to the Fading Suns RPG). They are the ones who will eventually be doing a new edition of the original Noble Armada ruleset.

The rights to BattleTech and Shadowrun now belong to The Topps Company, who licence the operation of both settings to Catalyst Game Labs. (Indeed, the two companies recently agreed upon a long-term licence extension for both franchises.)

Hello again - any word from the top about Noble Armada and even the roughest timeframe for any new releases? This year? 1st half? 2nd half?

Sawbones

havent seen anything come through, if this year earliest will be 2nd half, wouldnt hold out hope for this year though

Back