Drakh in campaigns

H

Cosmic Mongoose
Huge apologies if this has been done, or indeed if the answers are freely available. I have misplaced my fleetbook :-(

1) Carried vessels. If the main vessel gets destroyed, what happens to everything it carried. We assumed that they are lost, but they are jump capeable ships in this instance.
2) XP. every vessel gains xp for a win, but again, carried vessels, do they get it, or there parent ship plus I had one launched raider blat a raid ship for more XP. (go light raider ,8 hits with a 2 dice beam!)

I would say that any carried ships that were not within the exploding Mothership simply become a skirmish choice on your roster.

I would also say that they are free to gain experience and refits as normal. The only difference is they can be carried withing the Mothership.

I obviously made a mistake asking a rules related question that hasn't been asked 15 times before, or asking what colour sheridans undies were in that scene in that episode. . . :?

I'm more interested in know more of Julie Musante undies in that one episode... if she was even wearing any

On the issue of drakh, I believe, in one of the books, it states 'Any drakh ships left after combat during a campaign are automatically removed from the campaign.

Its right after the section about how if a white star successfully dodges and absorbs and mitigate all incoming weapons fire, they self destruct.

Seriously, they are ships, and they are jump capable ships, they should gain xp and continue one as per normal ships. Even if they aren't jump capable...

carried ships join your roster, much as fighters that lose their carrier can be recovered to your roster.

as they are ships I would do XP for them.

hiffano said:
I obviously made a mistake asking a rules related question that hasn't been asked 15 times before, or asking what colour sheridans undies were in that scene in that episode. . . :?

WTF?

touch of sarcasm, usually, someone asks a question for the umpteenth time, or argue what small ship was seen in the background in episode x, you get 15 answers within minutes,

I posted the Nova question.... :oops:

Still, it's a good question - I just don't there are many people who feel qualified to answer it, thus the delay.

ok, feeling less shocked at loosing a mothership now ;-) would be nice to get a full confirmation off Matt, as we know he doesn't always agree with you guys

I believe in my groups campaign, we played that the ships from a lost mothership just went into your roster(like fighters that survive, but their ship was lost)

As far as ships launched from a mothership, we played they did not get any xp.

This was ruled in a rulesmaster forum thread. :)

As was said earlier, orphaned ships join your fleet,

Orphaned or not, anything that is not actually a fighter gains XP separately. So all the raiders that are in a carrier or mother ship accumulate xp on their own.

Julie AKA Shari Shattuck (born on November 18, 1960 in Atlanta, Georgia) is an American actress and author. She was a longtime actress on The Young and the Restless, portraying the character Ashley Abbott. She appeared on the cover of Playboy in 1980, and has appeared on the science-fiction television series Babylon 5. She starred in the 1989 independent film The Spring.

according to Wiki anyway - no more details on the specific aspect of the role she played which you were enquiring about :)

Interestingly she's also in a rather dodgy film called Dead On, with our favourite station commander, Tracy Scroggins. Described as "an erotic update of Strangers on a Train"... sounds fun :lol:

Back