Drak Stats

A

Anonymous

I was wondering what type of stats the Drak would have... Will there be any stats in any of the up and coming books?

Shadowmaster said:
I was wondering what type of stats the Drak would have... Will there be any stats in any of the up and coming books?

I imagine the Drakh and other servant races will be covered in the Shadows and Vorlons book whenever it is scheduled for.

Last rumblings I heard about the Shadow/Vorlon book was that it will be out next year and that the title was "Darkness and Light", although that might just be a working title.

LBH
Purveyor of all B5 related info

I would expect them in the Season 5 book, as they were majort players in that season. Maybe even the season 4 book, although they only appeared in one episode.

PottsBr said:
I would expect them in the Season 5 book, as they were majort players in that season. Maybe even the season 4 book, although they only appeared in one episode.

Though there's a reasonable case that what we saw in season 4 ("Emissary for Drakh") wasn't of the Drakh species.

It might be that the "warriors" (as they appear in Crusade) are the Wort referred to in the Technomage trilogy. But then they might be the alien surgeons... The commander types are definately Drakh though.

Back