Downloads of handouts/props

Camelon75

Mongoose
Wondering if anyone out there knew of anywhere I could get downloads of the handouts and props from the rule book

When trying to photocopy things in the midlle of a big book you always crack the spine or don't get a good copy.

I would really like to use these props to get my players in the mood.

specifically

the MBD test 88-9b
the MBD badges
the mister bubbles handouts
possibly the pre - generated characters

not expecting an official response from mongoose to do this but would be useful if it was avialable elsewhere

after all the computer is my friend

I was kinda hoping that Mongoose would be kind enough to PDF the material you mentioned.

I don't want to damage valuable computer property by trying to copy these items myself, as my lowly RED status does not confer much responsibility upon my unworthy shoulders, except to .... Uh -oh, those handouts are in the ULTRAVIOLET section aren't they???

Uhhhhh Friend Computer I was requested to ask for these duplicates as part of my first mission as a troubleshooter in your glorious service.... Hehehehe. :oops:

Cheers
Weet-R-Bix
(Who must register to post on these forums) 8)

Just re read the gm screen blurb and it seems some of this may be contained in the 24 page supplement .

Anyone confirm this or even let me know what forms and handouts are in the gm screen booklet?

The PARANOIA GM Screen includes a 24-page booklet, but none of the information you listed is included. Instead, it has a 16-page "mission blender," an elaborate collection of charts that lets you generate mission ideas using repeated 1d20 rolls. There are also a couple of one-page handouts to new players (brief descriptions of the mutant powers and secret societies), as well as six forms like Equipment Malfunction Reports, Mission Reports and Termination Vouchers.

Thanks Allen,
Congratulations on Paranoia XP BTW, you and Mongoose made my decade by re-releasing one of my top 5 games of all time. Just wish I'd heard about it sooner so I could have put my hand in on P-Live during development.

Having confirmed that the GM Screen will be loaded with new goodies, Can we have a word from someone at Mongoose about the possibility of PDFs of the props mentioned earlier?

Okay I have to admit you guys really do know how to keep customers happy. :D

That's why I love buying your game lines , not only do you get the best licenses, Conan, Lone Wolf, Paranoia but with support like this...well.

I take my hat off to both Matt and Allen for their responses to my original post.

Now about the official Paranoia XP Jumpsuits :wink:

As much as I complain and harp on you guys (especially recently regarding the Drazi) I must say I am pleased with how much extra work you do for us.

I thank you in advance for the PDFs. Really. (no sarcasm this time) :p

Just a quick word of thanks for getting the Mr Bubbles handouts and character PDFs up so quickly. The SPAM messages are a bit fuzzy but it kind of adds to the flavour...

Hope I'm not pushing my luck, but is there any chance of getting PDFs of the Mandatory Bonus Duty Test 88-9b and the MBD Badges of Office? This was mentioned in Camelon75's original post.

Thanks Guys and keep up the great work

Just wondering if there is a possibility of the MDB tests and associated material going into the PDF library as well? Any word from the UV programmers on high at Mongoose?

I'd hate to have to compromise my hardcover rulebook by throwing it on the scanner to get these as handouts.

For what it's worth, I would like to support the request for the MBD testform pdf's to be released for download.

Otherwise, great job with the game and the online support!
Thanks!

I would like to file a formal request for non-fuzzyiness in the mr. bubbles spam form. Infrareds and reds on heavy medication seem unable to read it. The fuzziness is obviously because of commie sabotage and I would like to see this rectified asap.

D-U-nam said:
I would like to file a formal request for non-fuzzyiness in the mr. bubbles spam form. Infrareds and reds on heavy medication seem unable to read it. The fuzziness is obviously because of commie sabotage and I would like to see this rectified asap.
I had this same problem when I tried to print the form out at work (eep, don't tell my boss!). But when I printed it at home it came out fine. The only differences were that at home I have a newer version of the Acrobat pdf reader, and a color printer. Could these differences have affected my printing experience? That information is not available at my security clearance.

Thanks to those concerned for the MBD handouts, my Rulebook is safe from potential damage... can't have that happening to Computer property can we???

Fargmania said:
D-U-nam said:
I had this same problem when I tried to print the form out at work (eep, don't tell my boss!). But when I printed it at home it came out fine. The only differences were that at home I have a newer version of the Acrobat pdf reader, and a color printer. Could these differences have affected my printing experience? That information is not available at my security clearance.

I hope no one heard that question troubleshooter. I do have ways to make sure this irresponsible request for information does not go further.... :twisted:

Back