Deconstruction of Falling Stars PDF

lastbesthope said:
You'll need to reprint the credits sheet, the file has been updated, minor credit tweaks only apparently :lol:

LBH

Nope, I re-downloaded the new version just before printing...

:twisted:

petitbilbo

I haven't updated my download yet, but I have finally read Baptism of Fire, and reread Visions of Peace (I have a print copy), I even have a character named after me in that one.

LBH

Having read through most of this mighty tome now, I had a couple of questions:

1) What edition of the RPG was some of this stuff written for?
Dilgar section makes reference to the PHB in passing, something unrequitred for 2E, no?
Also, the Ancient Echoes section makes reference to an upcoming Vorlon and Shadow book, if that was what was to become Darkness & Light then that pegs that as 1E also?

2) Has Whispers in Darkness been published before? I swear I recognise that Quantum Paired Transmitter from somewhere.

But all in all a jolly good read, must download the updated credits version at somepoint.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Having read through most of this mighty tome now, I had a couple of questions:

1) What edition of the RPG was some of this stuff written for?
Dilgar section makes reference to the PHB in passing, something unrequitred for 2E, no?
Also, the Ancient Echoes section makes reference to an upcoming Vorlon and Shadow book, if that was what was to become Darkness & Light then that pegs that as 1E also?

After having read a very large part of it, I guess most of it is from/for the 1st Ed.

But that's not a big problem. I'll either convert to second Ed. or invent my own stuff.

lastbesthope said:
2) Has Whispers in Darkness been published before? I swear I recognise that Quantum Paired Transmitter from somewhere.

But all in all a jolly good read, must download the updated credits version at somepoint.

LBH

Whispers in Darkness was actually published in the very first edition of Signs and Portents! Pages 62 to 68...
That was the one containing the preview to the Minbari Federation Fact Book, about the first book to be released after the Babylon 5 RPG and Factbook.

(Still have all of the S&P mags... the new-fangled PDF ones won't do it for me!) :wink:

petitbilbo

I have them all too PB, I knew I recognised it from somewhere, just dug iot out again.

Not bad remembering something from over 5 years ago that I read once.

LBH

Hi, folks,

I've recently been rewatching and rereading everything in the B5 universe, and I was floored to come across this thread, as I had no idea any of the Mongoose novels had ever been released in any form. I would love to get my hands on this PDF, as I've been curious about these novels for years. Does anyone know how I might go about obtaining a copy of the PDF? Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Sincerely,
Rich Handley
Timeline of the Planet of the Apes
Hasslein Books: http://www.hassleinbooks.com
handleyr@optonline.net

Back