Deckplans for Starships

Methos

Mongoose
hi guys

do you know when we will see the deckplans for starships like the hyperion and g´quan and so on and on

i thought it was planned they would be realeased 1 book ergo plan per quarter

what happend to them?

Methos said:
hi guys

do you know when we will see the deckplans for starships like the hyperion and g´quan and so on and on

i thought it was planned they would be realeased 1 book ergo plan per quarter

what happend to them?

There were problems with the Hyperion plans IIRC. They decided to redo them and make them better - hence the delay.

What I'd prefer more then Hyperion or G'Quan deckplans would be deckplans for those ships player characters are even more likely to run around (and especially get into firefights).

Stuff like shuttles, those small civilian transports we saw docking at B5 soo often in the show, and patrol cutter sized ships like the Tethys, Haven, Sho'Kos, etc. Maybe also some bigger civilian ships - passenger liner, freighter... after all, most campaigns will not be pure military, as some player will want to play a narn, or another a minbari... and then the likelyhood of them ever seeing the interior of a Hyperion is rather small, while they'd have no problem buying passage on a civilian transport...

Deckplans like the "Lightbringer" from S&P-15; that's what I really want!
(And I'd loove to have that particular deckplan for download, as editable graphic file with good resolution, so I can come up with different versions & configurations... I could easily imagine the cargo hold redone for short-range passenger transport a la "passenger aircraft" or as long-range transport with a few extra bunks... and I'd like to see that some day, even if I had to it myself...)

Back