Death Touch

Higa

Mongoose
If a level 6 scholar casts this spell with 6 pp... can he touch attack three targets per round for 6 rounds thereafter?

Is it possible, if one of the target succeed in dodging, to try to touch-attack the same opponent again?

Lets say he also have two melee attacks due to BaB 6.

Could he then use his three touch attacks (do they take up one melee attack?) and then attack normally with his second attack?

Thanks

i think you need to be a level 10 scholar to cast this spell (+5 magic attack bonus prereq)

otherwise this has been discused somewhere else here.

Voltumna said:
i think you need to be a level 10 scholar to cast this spell (+5 magic attack bonus prereq)

otherwise this has been discused somewhere else here.
That's correct, a 6th level sorcerer cannot obtain Death Touch, 10th level is the minimum. See my thread I'd posted on this already here.

This thread, Magic Attack Bonus?, covers the same ground.

Yeah, MAB has to be +5. That doesnt'happen until 10th level. Magic Attack Bonus isn't the total of all bonuses through feats and everything, it's just the base MAB at whatever level the character has.

However, a 10th level scholar could touch up to 10 targates if he can make that many touch attacks. Not likely (very remote, actually).

Back