Dark Judges

squiretwizz

Mongoose
I know MP are busy with the RT kickstarter, i've laready pledged! But is there any news on the Dark Judges for Dredd? They were part of the JD kickstarter (only thing i'm still waiting on) and i havent seen much mentioned about them in recent weeks. Are the scuplts done? in progress etc? Any images of prototypes or recent pics?

Update #56 on Kickstarter says "Shane is also putting the finishing touches to the Dark Judges (and you thought we had forgotten about them!), and hopes to have photos for you all this week or next."

That was 2 weeks ago, so hopefully we should have photos any day now.

Hi, Any follow up on these? Only thing i'm missing from the kickstarter pledge still. Was also one of the reasons i pulled out of the RT kickstarter too, that and lack of cash at the time!

I know unforseen things happen and can delay things, but an update would be nice. Really looking forward to these figs as i see them as an essential part of teh JD universe.

so dark judges are up for preorder, listed as September, but do you have a more definite date?

would like to preorder but am moving home soon!

Also, any pics of the spirit forms, or are they clear resin casts of the same miniatures?

Cheers!

thanks for the link. intresting!

I preordered to my new address, but does anyone know the general release date?

Did they ship today Matt? Sorry for the nagging but am awkwardly between 2 houses, need to make sure someone is there for postie!

Really? mine havnt arrived (MATT have they been sent yet??), so ill have to wait and see.

what dont you like about them??

dhw1971 said:
Really? mine havnt arrived (MATT have they been sent yet??), so ill have to wait and see.

what dont you like about them??

The poses are very ordinary. I think they were described as looking like they were old white guys trying to disco. The least complementary suggestion at my gaming group was they looked like arse :shock: . Fire has a nice amount of detail, a relatively dynamic pose and should paint up nicely, but the others.....not so much.

Back