Danaussie's Flagship - HMS Rodney

DanaussieII

Mongoose
G'day guys,

Just finished off this beauty, unfortunately my camera does NOT do this ship justice, anyways I guess I can only work with what I have. :lol:

This is the flagship of my fleet, she will come out to play in almost every game, her and her lovely sister of course HMS Nelson (yet to be painted). Guys I simply could not get over the detail on this sculpt, Mongoose has spared no expense on getting this baby right, and as a long time, undying, Royal Navy fanboy I could not have been happier. The pattern is a variation of the pattern she wore in 1943, painted in these colours to go with my HMS Renown which is in a similar pattern.

Thanks for looking guys. :D :D :D

Dan

Indeed, no matter how I try and try I cannot come up with any kind of plonker joke for this particular Rodney.

Looks good...

Thank you so very much for your feedback Myrm, Adrian and Matt. I am truly honoured by all of your comments, I have said to Mathew already that I am a very big supporter of Mongoose Victory at Sea Miniatures, and while you guys are invested in providing WW2 Naval Miniatures in this scale and at this second to none quality of sculpting then I remain dedicated to your cause. It is your continual strive for excellence that remains the single most attractive feature of Mongoose Naval Miniatures.

Just let me know what you want me to do to help guys. :D :D :D

dan.byron@internode.on.net

Dan

Back