cyberpunk to cybernet

A

Anonymous

Ok Ok everyone has realized that Cybernet is a d20 version of Cyberpunk and a little bit of ShadowRun thrown in for a good measure.
Its also August's first author book..(I think from reading posts)
Anyway.why not quit complaining about what the game is not and as a community lets make it what we want....er thats the point of Rpgs anyways
Personally I am using Urban Acrana for a more ShadowRun style game.
I also am up dating old Cyberpunk 2020 items to the OGL system.

Hmm, if you read the other posts we are trying to make it what we want. People are coming up with new skills, feats, items, cyberware . . . we are working together here. But everything needs to be discussed a bit to make it that much better and balanced yah know?!?

Jump right in . . .
PsyJack

Never ment it as a cut or a comment was trying to generate a post where the stuff could be uniform for changes and campaign ideas but cause it is written word people can and do often read too much in to it

guest said:
Ok Ok everyone has realized that Cybernet is a d20 version of Cyberpunk and a little bit of ShadowRun thrown in for a good measure.
Personally I am using Urban Acrana for a more ShadowRun style game.
I also am up dating old Cyberpunk 2020 items to the OGL system.

Yeah I have some of my players that want to use urban arcana for shadowrun style game. Iam not sure I want to go there.I was kinda planing on doing a world based off a movie called equiblerium.

Zethnar said:
Hmmm, Grammaton Cleric would have to be an advanced class...

Yes that is a given. I was looking at running it from the rebles point of view. After all the grammation cleric in the movie was the top dog . Theres gotta be lesser ones that a party can handle. Besides that cops are the main bad guys to fight. I was trying for the one free city vs the rest of the world.

Grammaton Clerics would be an interesting role for PCs ... especially a rogue one ;) Personally, I'm trying to go more "animesque" with my campaign ... using Ghost in the Shell and Blade Runner as my templates ;) All I need now is to see the rules in S&P covering full 'borgs :D

Back