Cults Book and Magic Book - Questions

mserabian

Mongoose
Anyone know how many pages Cults Book 1, and Magic of Glorantha are going to be? Cults is listed as 160, but it's priced at 24.99 all the other 160 page color books (glorantha and monsters) are 34.99, while the 96 page books (not color) are 24.99.

Just curious on this issue.

Also - Could we get a Table of Contents for cults? I'm really interested to see what's in it. I hope that we will have everything needed to play when this book comes out and it really depends on what the list of cults in the first book looks like.

mal

mserabian said:
Anyone know how many pages Cults Book 1, and Magic of Glorantha are going to be? Cults is listed as 160, but it's priced at 24.99 all the other 160 page color books (glorantha and monsters) are 34.99, while the 96 page books (not color) are 24.99.

Just curious on this issue.

Also - Could we get a Table of Contents for cults? I'm really interested to see what's in it. I hope that we will have everything needed to play when this book comes out and it really depends on what the list of cults in the first book looks like.

mal

Can I add to this a ToC for Magic of Glorantha (MoG)?

Trying to get my head round Mongoose's strategy: are they trying to give us the basic game facts and cult outlines in the Cults Book series? With depth and cultural detail in books like the MoG?

Any answers on this?

Thanks

JonGeere said:
Trying to get my head round Mongoose's strategy: are they trying to give us the basic game facts and cult outlines in the Cults Book series? With depth and cultural detail in books like the MoG?

According to the description Magic of Glorantha will be about the magic used by the God Learners and the EWF. The Cults of Glorantha books will presumably detail the traditional magics.

Back