Cover for Magik of Magnamund

A

Anonymous

Check out the gorgeous looking cover to this baby! Mongoose, can we please have a large image for this? Please? :shock:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=742&qsSeries=

Xex said:
Check out the gorgeous looking cover to this baby! Mongoose, can we please have a large image for this? Please? :shock:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=742&qsSeries=
Looks awesome indeed! It wasn't there on Thursday, but it magically appeared on the first!

Yep it looks very promising. I can't quite make out what the cover picture is of however! Can any of you make it out? Go on give me a clue. :wink:

A bunch of guys fighting around a spellcaster and a standard bearer wielding a magic sword.

The spellcaster is invoking some type of spell, you can see some pinkish magic power in his fists.

Hey Mongoose folks, now that publication is less than two months away, when can we expect a preview of the pages of the MoM book, in a similar vein to the previews of the previous books? :wink:

Can Tower of the Sun have permission to use this cover art in our listing of books for the Lone Wolf RPG?

All links from the art point directly to the respective purchase page at Mongoose Publishing.

August and Ian know what I am talking about.

WinterHawk said:
*bump*

Any word on if TotS can use the cover art in our RPG book Column?

How about you use it, and if Mongoose ever bothers you about it, then you'll know what they think, and you'll only have to take it down.

The problem comes in that he would like the larger version for the webstie and that is firmly in the possession of Mongoose. An inquiry has been made, but we just need to wait for the answer.

-August

columbob said:
WinterHawk said:
*bump*

Any word on if TotS can use the cover art in our RPG book Column?

How about you use it, and if Mongoose ever bothers you about it, then you'll know what they think, and you'll only have to take it down.

Better to ask permission than forgivness. As for the Cover Art, I will take the small one if it means I can use it sooner. Anything would be better than nothing. Only trying to promote your product here =)

Please of pretty please of wonderful Mongoose Publishing, may I use the cover art for MoM to stir up fanatic desire for the release of this book and further increase your sales? Oh pretty please?

=) Your friendly neighborhood Winterhawk

Back