Core Rulebook Update 2022 - In Stock!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Important news for all Travellers - the Traveller Core Rulebook Update 2022 is now in stock, and pre-orders are being sent out right now!

You can grab your own copy right here: https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/traveller-core-rulebook-update-2022.html

North American Travellers can find theirs here: https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/us/traveller-core-rulebook-update-2022.html

374454.jpg

The Traveller Core Rulebook Update 2022 has been fully revised for this edition and contains many tweaks and rules updates, as well as a brand new, highest quality interior format with lashings of top tier art to immerse you in the far future.

Please Note: This book does not make your current Core Rulebook obsolete, which will remain compatible with all future Traveller books of this edition! However, it is much better looking and has errata and some tweaks integrated into it.

Just got my physical copy.

Some interesting new animals. I like these deck plans better than the '3D' 3/4 view plans. Love the Vargr corsair with the :D eyepatch.

Hopefully my copies will show up before Christmas...
I ordered both the fancy and standard, but that day the web site outsmarted me and though they show as shipped, the price is in pounds, so hopefully they're not coming on another boat...

Geir said:
Hopefully my copies will show up before Christmas...
I ordered both the fancy and standard, but that day the web site outsmarted me and though they show as shipped, the price is in pounds, so hopefully they're not coming on another boat...

And now they're here, just like magic! The fancy version is fancy: extra artwork on the inside cover, built-in cloth book marks for when I lose my place and metal corners for when I drop it! Very nice!

Unfortunately I think the files went to print before advanced buyers got to review the PDF so some of the errors noted (missing battledress entry on the armour table and 1D6 Autocannon damage) appear in the hard copy. But on the whole I think errors were few and far between and I am sure a Errata should be available soon.

Hi
Amazon.com has a release date of June 2022 for this book?
It is a mistake or the first print run is out of stock ?

koraldon said:
Hi
Amazon.com has a release date of June 2022 for this book?
It is a mistake or the first print run is out of stock ?

It is a mistake - we have repeatedly told Amazon this is not right but something is borked there at the moment. We will continue trying to work with them...

Have my holiday money and put in my order for the updated rulebook and 2300AD books. I have my birthday coming up!

Still waiting on mine, which was sent out from a pre-order last month! :cry:

It is the nature of international deliveries to NZ these days though - everything is d-e-l-a-y-e-d...

Could someone that has now reviewed the 2022 version tell me the differences between it and the MGT2nd ed rules? For instance I know they brought back the basic ship building in the book and they are different than high guard similar to MGT1st ed. Thanks

My local game shop handed me my long-awaited hard copy! No more squinting to read a PDF. Now patiently waiting for the 2300AD core book and Astrogator's Handbook.

Back