Conan the RPG Combat Reference Sheets

Yokiboy

Mongoose
Hello,

I have updated my Conan the RPG Combat Reference Sheets in the ConanD20 Yahoo! Group.

It now contains all the updated rulings by Mongoose Bob and his crew, plus all variations and house-rules are marked as such, with the official rule still listed. It should therefore be a lot more user friendly.

I will also add all the movement rules when time allows, so look for a V3 before too long. :)

Hope you like it.

TTFN,

Yokiboy

cheers yokiboy this will be very useful, i was gonna run my first conan game this week, but i had to send my book back because of printing errors, so i missed out. my turn as GM comes round again in 12 weeks so i will be using it then. :)

Yoki did a pretty good job with that reference sheet. My first session with any new system is going to be a little rough, this will help.

Lowly Uhlan said:
Yoki did a pretty good job with that reference sheet. My first session with any new system is going to be a little rough, this will help.
Glad it might be of help. I will keep adding to it, but only as and when inspiration hits me. :D

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Great job on the reference sheet Yoki! This will really help me out and limit the passing around of the our one Conan RPG book! Ha! This is the type of stuff I suggested in another thread Mongoose should include in the second printing along with a filled in character sheet. Thanks again on sharing your work, I know I appreciate it. :D

Same here Yokiboy. Nice job.

Thank you kindly for emailing me the sheet. It is well done and I look forward to using it.

Back