Conan The Destroyer DVD Give away

Evil_Trevor

Mongoose
The British newspaper The Sun is giving away free copies of the film In tomorows edition, you get a 'voucher' which you take to a 'participating' store and they give you a DVD....

:roll:

The Sun "gave away" the movie last weekend with the newspaper. I picked it up and to be honest I felt a bit let down. The picture seems to of a poor quality (lots of artefacts on the screen, was the compression too high?) and the audio is only two channel stereo.

Are they giving you a voucher to pick up the proper DVD this time? If so I think I'll go for it, 50p wasn't too much to waste on the poor copy and it still costs about £5 in the shops.

A slight side topic but does anyone know if the DVDs the newspapers give away are deliberately low quality? I also grabbed Dune and Highlander and they seem similar, never had any DVDs from a newspaper before.

As far as I can tell there will be a DVD inside copies of the SUN in THE Border/Tyne-tees/Granada/Yorkshire/Scotland/ROI and Ulster regions, if anybody wants me to pick up a copy (not too many please) just let me know..... cost you for the paper and P.& P.

Back