Conan RPG Indices

It would be nice if someone would step up to the plate and add entries from Messantia, Shadizar, Black Kingdoms, and others, since I will probably not be buying them...

*HINT, HINT!*

Wow thanks Yogah! This is incredibly useful and I know this will come in handy next time I GM (which will be tommorrow hopefully).

quigs said:
Wow thanks Yogah! This is incredibly useful and I know this will come in handy next time I GM (which will be tommorrow hopefully).

You're very welcome, quigs.
And welcome to the boards!
8)

A revised edition of the Master Index now features all feats marked {FEAT} for convenient reference. 8)

http://www.fidnet.com/~bushfarm/wnvb/conan10.html

The latest update of the Master Index features...

1) More entries included from Hyboria's Fallen, esp. on poisons.
2) Combat Manoeuvres are identified by the expression {COM-MAN}
3) Now all feats are identified with the expression {FEAT},
4) all multiclasses are identified with the phrase {MULTICLASS}.

http://www.fidnet.com/~bushfarm/wnvb/conan10.html

This sounds as though it was a tremendous effort. It also sounds as though you did one fantastic job. I too would love to have a copy.

Thank you for your efforts!

I pm'ed Yogah on Tuesday, but I haven't yet gotten any answer. :cry:
His website says that he won't provide the index until Stygia comes out. I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer...

RichardAshenden said:
I pm'ed Yogah on Tuesday, but I haven't yet gotten any answer. :cry:
His website says that he won't provide the index until Stygia comes out. I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer...

Sounds like he did such a remarkable job, I'd love to get a copy of what has been done to date. It would be an invaluable tool. Can't imagine how much work he did, had to have been a labor of love.

I've been pm-ing him repeatedly, and trying to be patient, but...
I don't know. :?
I wish that Mongoose would step up and make a huge index in an upcoming issue of S&P. Now, that would be an awesome thing to have! 8)

Thanks, Yogah.
And all I can say is WOW! It was really worth the wait.
You really put in a lot of time writing this. :shock:
It will really come in handy.
The bummer is, I don't yet have some of the books listed in the index. :cry:
Reading about all that's in those books makes me want to have them all the more!
I've been thinking about the "Hyboria's F..." stuff. Looks good.

Thanks Yogah! As the number of Conan RPG books increases (which is great!), it is really nice to have a tool like this.

Thanks Yogah - an ambitious endeavor that you have proficiently, skillfully, and with professional presentation, accomplished. Well-done sir! :D

Back