Conan at GenCon

bolen

Mongoose
I noticed that the game lists are up at the gen con website

I did not see any conan or any Mongoose games listed. Have they just not been posted yet?

I was disappointed to not see any Conan at Origins either.

Hey, I'm going to Origins - if you can figure out a way to get it on the schedule and offset the cost of my hotel ;) I'll run a slot!

Arkobla Conn said:
Hey, I'm going to Origins - if you can figure out a way to get it on the schedule and offset the cost of my hotel ;) I'll run a slot!
No shame in trying Arkobla Conn. :lol:

TTFN,

Yokiboy

I'm kidding a bit, but I am also semi-serious.

I've been playing rpg's since the blue box came out in the 80's for Dungeons and Dragons. I've GMed events before in Con's and am a long time GM for my gaming group. I have passed WOTC's/RPGA's Herald Level GM test, although I haven't run an official RPGA event. I think I could do Conan justice...

And thanks Yokiboy

Arkobla Conn said:
And thanks Yokiboy
I am definitely not doubting your gaming pedigree Arkobla Conn, but I found the way you put forward your services kind of amusing. :)

I hope Mongoose starts targetting cons, and puts together a demo package for the game. I would love to GM a con event too.

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Actually there are 2 cons that are not Origins or Gen Con that I intend on running a Conan game at. The cons are part of the Game Fest Series. One is in Milwaukie (same center as Gen Con used to be) and one in Richmond VA. We are hoping to get about 2 thousand for the first and 1 thousand for the second. I went last year to the one in Mil and it was excellent. The one in Richmond was hurricaned out.

More info here
http://www.advantageconvention.com/

Becket

If anyone wants I will run a game at my hotel durring off hours (maybe the wed before Gencon starts

Back