Conan and the Lurking Terror of Nahab

B_Steele

Mongoose
Hey all, the text for Lurking Terror has been fixed to show what the product is actually going to be about.

Sorry about the delay and the mix up!

:lol:

-Bry

toothill man said:
waiting on the piccy but the blurb is great another city hopefully with lovely map to add to the collection 8)

There is no city map. In fact, the interior covers are blindingly white and empty! :(

Can anyone tell me what levels this adventure is suggested for?

The text says four to six characters between 4th and 6th level.

- thulsa

Raven Blackwell said:
The King said:
I don't know if the adventure is good, but the cover rocks. :twisted:

Agreed. They even spelled it right this time! 8)
I am sure you like somewhat sexism in Conan whatever you may say. Wouldn't you love to be protected by such a muscular burly man? :wink: Too bad that we can't cast fireball in this (real) world. And we do have to have other powers do it for you. 8)

Raven Blackwell said:
I am sure you like somewhat sexism in Conan whatever you may say. Wouldn't you love to be protected by such a muscular burly man?

Actually they tend to be the enemy that needs defeating most of the time. And considering I'm better at vioence than most men I've ended up having to the one protecting men at times.....8)

The creature on the cover is funny. Kinda like Homer Simpson meets Yeti. And what's with the module titles? "Conan and this", "Conan and that"... He doesn't play any role in "Conan and the Heretics of Tarantia" for example...

Heh heh heh...Homer the Yeti...

How close you might be.

Also, that isn't a fireball...its a scene from the module. :twisted:

Bry

Mongoose Steele said:
Heh heh heh...Homer the Yeti...

How close you might be.

Also, that isn't a fireball...its a scene from the module. :twisted:

Bry
Who did paint the cover? The lines for Conan are truly great though the blade is a bit short compared to the shaft.
I just told about fireball because magicians are usually quite weak (in D&D) and this guy on the cover is all the contrary.

It was also a way to tell that it is easier to be muscular in this real world of ours than to cast a fireball.

Raven Blackwell said:
Raven Blackwell said:
I am sure you like somewhat sexism in Conan whatever you may say. Wouldn't you love to be protected by such a muscular burly man?

Actually they tend to be the enemy that needs defeating most of the time. And considering I'm better at vioence than most men I've ended up having to the one protecting men at times.....8)
Don't tell me you'd rather like the beast. :shock:

Raven, though I know some of your mind, I still don't know how you would define yourself: rather agile like a cat or body-builded like Grace Jones (aka the amazon in Conan the destroyer).

You see sex everywhere. It's even more curious I get a reproach from you as a priestress of the goddess of love.
I was just trying to get an image of the character you would like to incarnate according to your previous posts.

I know a joke that had much success years ago (I didn't invent it but the guy who did is now dead, crushed by a truck while driving a bike) but I don't know if it translates well:
"there isn't only sex in life, there is also the arse."

I really like the cover! I applaud Mongoose for going with a different style as the covers were looking a little to similar and a different style is appreciated. Plus, the sword Conan is holding looks like a exact replica of the sword I own - which I believe was fashioned to look like the sword from the movie Conan the Barbarian. My good buddy Mark bought me that sword for a Xmas present a few years ago. Anyway, this looks like a great adventure.

I confess! I painted the cover to Lurking Terror.

I did "Heretics" too. Thanks for all the kind words. Its always a pleasure to work on anything to do with the Big C. :)

There's a larger version of the orginal arthere, for anyone interested.

Back